Star Wars Weekends 2011

Hey I tried to look to see if anyone else posted this but I know a Make A Wish child that is having his wish granted. He told them that he would like to go to Star Wars Weekends at DHS. His mom contacted me because of my affliation to the Star Wars costuming group that does the parades. Anyone is the dates released yet with who is going to be there when?

Thanks

You can check the HS section of the WDW planning/ressie site. But they usually post the actual list closer to the weekend.
Hope that hepls.

And welcome to MB.

It’s the last 2 weekends of May and the first 2 in June. Best guess are 5/20-22, 5/27-29, 6/3-5 & 6/10-12. (6/3-5 is also gay days. While not a Disney sanctioned event, some people prefer to avoid the parks at this time. I’ve seen and heard some very unDisney language and shirts which is really not that much different than any other times at WDW unforuntately. I’ve also been with a friend who thinks it’s wrong and wanted to avoid gay days and didn’t know he was actually there then. Just a consideration for some.)

Last years dates:
Star Wars Weekends 2010 Dates Announced Disney Parks Blog

Star Wars Weekends | Walt Disney World Resort

I’m a Make-A-Wish volunteer in VA and planning on going 2nd weekend in June. If the local chapter decides to grant this wish and I can be of any help, feel free to contact me and I’ll help anyway I can, even being his personal tour guide for the weekend.

Make sure you look up the 501st Legion, Orlando Chapter.

I have been in contact with them. I am a member of the 501st, Ohio Garrison. I am hoping to march in the parade soon.

that’s a great wish! we went in 2009 because my husband is a star wars addict. it was really fun:)