Star Wars Weekends

does anyone have any idea when star wars weekends are this year? i am too lazy to do any digging. thanks! i’ll be there April 16-24th! yay!

Here’s what allearsnet.com is reporting for Star Wars Weekends this year-looks like you are gonna be a tad early for it!!

Star Wars Weekends 2011 will be held at Disney’s Hollywood Studios every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from May 20 to June 12. In addition to the launch of a new, 3-D Star Tours experience on May 20, there will be special Star Wars parades, trivia challenges, Jedi Training Academy, limited-edition merchandise and memorabilia, behind-the-scenes presentations, and star conversations. The complete celebrity lineup has not yet been announced, but two big names from the Star Wars universe have already been confirmed:

We’ll be there May 22nd through Labor Day. Perfect timing for the launch of the new Star Tours.

Until 2010 I didn’t realize this was a yearly event.:wacko:

Too Funny!

Generally it’s the last two weekends of May and the first two of June.

Lots of fun if you are a SW fan, and not over whelming if not.

“The force is strong with this one…”

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1068801]Generally it’s the last two weekends of May and the first two of June.

Lots of fun if you are a SW fan, and not over whelming if not.

“The force is strong with this one…”[/QUOTE]

We may go on the first day,May 20. Do you think it will be crazy crowded?

I’m assuming you mean Memorial Day, otherwise I’d be veeeery jealous. :biggrin:

May 20th is a Friday. I don’t know if I want to fight the crowds or not.

Every single time we have been in HS on the SW days, it is CRAZY. These are days it is like a 4 for park crowds at the other parks, it is like an 8 or 9 at Hollywood Studios. It is neat to see though, so definitely go once.