Starbucks is coming to the parks

Starbucks Coming to Disney Parks Disney Parks Blog

This could be just what I needed to get my Wife to go back this year !:laugh: :mickey:

Blah! Burned beans and bitter coffee for $3/cup. I’ll stick with my local roaster!

As much as I complain about Disney coffee, this is not an announcement that makes me happy. I am not a Starbucks fan, their coffee is too bitter for me or something. At home, I am a Dunkin Donuts girl most of the time.

At WDW, we like to play the “Is it NesCafe?” game since it seems that some of the restaurants serve the dreaded NesCafe and some do not. As yucky as the food court coffee normally is, I always look forward to that first cup because it means I am on vacation at my very favorite place!:laugh:

Karen:

I’ve always liked the coffee at POFQ food court. Perhaps I am just so in need of caffeine in the morning I don’t notice? Oh wait—it must be the fact that having the beignets with the coffee—you don’t notice it??? :laugh:

[QUOTE=smallworld;1108639]Karen:

I’ve always liked the coffee at POFQ food court. Perhaps I am just so in need of caffeine in the morning I don’t notice? Oh wait—it must be the fact that having the beignets with the coffee—you don’t notice it??? :laugh:[/QUOTE]

I could be drinking actual mud and as long as I had some beignets on the side, I definitely would not notice! :laugh:

We’re packing our own local brand. Best coffee I’ve ever had, and they don’t burn the beans!

What is your local brand, Cavey? Do you know if they have online ordering? I love trying new coffees!

I’m not a coffee drinker, but dh is, and really can’t stand Starbucks. I thought he was the only one out there, but reading previous threads, I see he’s in good company. To tell you the truth, his favorite cup of coffee came from a Shell gas station near our old house.

I’ve never understood why the Canadian Pavillion at Epcot doesn’t have a Tim Horton’s kiosk. That would make me very happy.

He’s just trying to sell his merchandise.

Beware, his “brand” is probably dried Navy beans roasted on the grill :ph34r:

The best coffee I’ve ever had is Douwe Egberts. Have you ever tried it? It’s the only coffee that actually tastes as good as coffee smells. Even better than dunkin donuts (and I LOVE dunkin donuts).

I’m still very excited Starbucks is coming to WDW! I don’t like their coffee, but the blended espresso drinks and lattes are the best. I haven’t been able to find an exceptable iced coffee or iced latte in WDW yet - they serve them sweet, and always serve them in the hot cups, and it’s just not the same.

Drunk’n Donuts is still my all time favorite. If I am feeling really goofy I will get one of those mocha, white, suger filled, frapa latte’s with whipped cream and grilled almonds, or whatever it is they have. But at $5.00+ a cup it does not happen often!

-H

I’m happy as a pig in mud. I very much look forward to the experience of buying an $8 tall white chocolate mocha at a Disney park.

Blended Coffee | Goshen Coffee Company

Right now, I’m digging the 222 Bakery Blend.

The Organic Breakfast Blend is darker/stronger. Very good.

I also love the Goshen Blend.

BTW, they guarantee their coffee is grown in villages where the growers are guaranteed a livable wage. You pay a bit more, but the coffee tastes better, and you know you are helping a poor worker support his family.