Stars wars at HS question

We will be at Hs on 4-28 and I would like to know if any of the stars characters come out at all. I was there several years ago and a few of them did but I don’t know if they still do. If they do does anyone know where I can find them or what times they may be around?

I could be totally wrong… but I thought they were only out during Star Wars Weekends.

Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .

That is what I thought as well.

Since the JTA is now a full time show, the characters will only come out during SWW for meet and greets. If you want to see them any other time, just go watch the JTA show.

Oh my, I had forgotten about the Jedi Training Academy. :ohmy:

JTA is so much fun. Hopefully this will give you a chance to interact with the SW CM’s. Take tons of pictures and share!!!

Last August Darth Vadar and a Storm Trooper were wandering around outside of Star Tours. There’s a photo of the Storm Trooper in my trip report. I saw them first thing in the morning around 10-11am. So occasionally they wander. You might get lucky.

We were lucky enough to see Darth Vader and a storm trooper outside of Star Tours also. That was last March when we saw them walking around.

We saw them walking inside, and some kid was getting a Dream and having a light-saber battle with Darth Vader on that walkway above the queue. It was cute. Or, can I say that about Darth Vader?

Unfortunately not any more. That was just for that season (in Entertainment we have two “seasons” a year called “castings.”) The troops and Vader were there just for that Casting until they finished building the JTA stage. Now that it’s complete, unfortunately you must now wait til SWW to personally meet and greet with them.