Starting my journey June 24th!

Hello Mousebuzzers!!
So I am currently attending the University of Waterloo in Ontario and there is a program that has just begun being offered where they do an exchange through University of Florida and Disney!
I previously participated in a DCP for the summer of 2013 at Downtown Disney, World of Disney merchandise! So I am super super excited to be back for 6 months (instead of three this time!!)

I am leaving on June 24th with a friend who was on the program last time with me and we will be staying at one of the All-Stars until the 29th when I go to check in at the University of Florida for a week. I checks-in at Disney on July 7th and I will be there until December 18th.

I hope you guys will follow my journey on my vlog, I will post a video discussing the details of what my program is and the classes I will be taking soon!! But for now here are some videos from my trip in February!

Congratulations! So exciting for you to get to be there for 6 months! Have fun!

Here is the link for my video explaining my program!

[QUOTE=disneyfantasy;1919094764]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=997DDRNLFRM

Here is the link for my video explaining my program![/QUOTE]

…sounds like a great experience…good luck!!!

I wonder how often people get to go back under different programs.

Working, taking classes and disney parks. Planning on any sleep ?

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919094768]I wonder how often people get to go back under different programs.

Working, taking classes and disney parks. Planning on any sleep ?[/QUOTE]

Sleep is for the weak!! hahaha, I am going to try to make the absolute most of every opportunity I am given! … maybe with a little bit of sleep here and there…

Well then…Hi my name is weak.

Actually, I agree on “get to the parks, you can sleep at home” tack, but for 6 months??? I don’t think so.

I am going to share your video with my daughter who is considering the program and was concerned about the living accommodations. I can’t wait to see more.