Well i keep checking the 15 day forecast, i started worry about it being cold in FL. when we got there but now i am more concerned about the weather in NY and if it will effect our flight out and what happens with DME…can anyone help me?
our flight out of NY is 730pm, if we are on time and no weather effects us, we should land in MCO at 1042pm…if there is a delay what happens to my DME and my ressie at POP…
by the time we get our luggage and get to DME will they still be there waiting for us or would we be stuck and have to take a cab/van to POP?
and what happens to my ressie, we will be cutting it close for our 3/5 check in time…
just to LYK we have 2 ressies at POP, 1 for 3/5 (1room) and the other for 3/6 (2 adjoining rooms which will be for the extent of our trip)
so thats what i am worried about, if i am there after midnight what happens to that 3/5 ressie??
but i think i am more worried about having 4 kids age 7 and under and being stuck at MCO w/DME