Starting to panic

Well i keep checking the 15 day forecast, i started worry about it being cold in FL. when we got there but now i am more concerned about the weather in NY and if it will effect our flight out and what happens with DME…can anyone help me?

our flight out of NY is 730pm, if we are on time and no weather effects us, we should land in MCO at 1042pm…if there is a delay what happens to my DME and my ressie at POP…

by the time we get our luggage and get to DME will they still be there waiting for us or would we be stuck and have to take a cab/van to POP?

and what happens to my ressie, we will be cutting it close for our 3/5 check in time…
just to LYK we have 2 ressies at POP, 1 for 3/5 (1room) and the other for 3/6 (2 adjoining rooms which will be for the extent of our trip)

so thats what i am worried about, if i am there after midnight what happens to that 3/5 ressie??
but i think i am more worried about having 4 kids age 7 and under and being stuck at MCO w/DME

We had flight delays and didn’t get to our resort until 2:00am. Magical Express was still there to take us, and we had no problems getting our room. The only thing they can’t do is put your charge card on the room card until the morning. I guess they do computer upgrades in the middle of the night. Don’t worry. I didn’t call anyone to confirm they would hold our room, just went the normal route and we were fine.

well i am already paid for, so i guess i shouldn’t worry about that, but now i am wondering if i get there after midnight, would the 3/6 ressie kick in or would i have to still use my 3.5 ressie and then move in the morning, kwim?
thank you for the input!!!
DME was still there at 2am? wow, did you get your own luggage or leave it for DME?
my TA said i am better off getting my own luggage esp. with the room changing the next day, she said it might confuse them as to what room your in.

We were once delayed by several days due to a hurricane in Florida, we were flying from Newark. I did have to call Disney as our delay was going to be such a long one, but if its just a few hours I would imagine its alright.
I can’t help with ME as I haven’t personally used the service.

That time, it was only a three night trip so we only had carry ons, but I would definitely pick up the luggage because of your circumstances.

I’ve never expierienced a delay but I would call Disney. I’m sure they’ve dealt with this alot. Good Luck, I hope everything works out ok.

To keep things in perspective, I remind myself, I am not terminally unique.

Disney as dealt with these issues before. They’ll take care of things for you. Relax - get excited.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1019397]To keep things in perspective, I remind myself, I am not terminally unique.

Disney as dealt with these issues before. They’ll take care of things for you. Relax - get excited.[/QUOTE]

i know you are sooooooooo right, thanks :blush:

Number One – Do not panic.

Number Two – the worst-case scenario is that you arrive late, if there isn’t a bus, you can always take a cab or rent a cheap car. It’s fixable!

Number Three – I htink they will make an arrangement for you so you don’t have to worry about #2. Just confirm with ME. Give them a call and all will be well.

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1019418]Number One – Do not panic.

Number Two – the worst-case scenario is that you arrive late, if there isn’t a bus, you can always take a cab or rent a cheap car. It’s fixable!

Number Three – I think they will make an arrangement for you so you don’t have to worry about #2. Just confirm with ME. Give them a call and all will be well.[/QUOTE]

Number Four — Always listen to the ‘All knowing’ Boss Mouse.
(she forgot that one)

See? Leave it to us to talk you off the ledge… Hahaha!

Roflmao, thank you ladies!!!
Got a smile on my face now