Stateroom Magnets

Can someone please tell me where you can get those magnets made:mickey:http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/images/smilies/mickey.gif

Which magnets? Did you mean to post another link instead of the one you did?

I did not mean to post a link. I just know when i went on a cruise people had magnets on their doors with like first cruise and their names on them and I was wondering if anyone knows where you can get those made?

I think a lot of people make them at home. I don’t have the craft gene but I know some do and they can make amazing looking crafts. Mine look like a five year old made them.

I used do it yourself business card magnets from office supply store and stuck both printed pictures and some balsa wood ornaments. They are small enough that you can cut them with scissors, and not real expensive.

I am not sure If I can get my printer to print magnets. i know there was a girl who made them. but she stopped. So i was trying to find someone else who did them.

Print magnets???

I think they were saying that you print out what you want, glue it to a magnet, and put it on the door.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1086020]Print magnets???

I think they were saying that you print out what you want, glue it to a magnet, and put it on the door.[/QUOTE]

You can send a message to LittleMissMagic and see if she will do a custom cruise design for you. Here is a link and just send her a message. http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/arts-crafts/57707-mb-design-thread.html
Then you go the the office store and get magnet paper and print them out. I have not hears of anyone’s printer not being compatable, but I would think you can read that on the back of the package.

I have also seen people just print out on regular paper and then have it laminated and stick magnet tape on the back.

Good luck, I have been on several cruises but not tried to do any magnets.

Yep. Print you own personalized then mount them with magnets.

The business cards are daouble stick tape on one side for you to mount a business card but they work well.

The arts and crafts stores also have larger sheets of the same type of magnets.