Status of Contemporary Refurbishment

Greetings all. I haven’t been on the forum in awhile, because we’ve been in-between trips and sometimes I just have to put things out-of-sight/out-of-mind so I don’t get too much withdrawal.

Anyway, we’re thinking about going back to the Contemporary next Spring and were wondering about the status of the refurbishments to the Grand Concourse. Last time we were was the height of the demolition, with the very limited “food court” (more like snack bar) situation.

Can anyone point me to any pix of the changes, or at least a good description?

Thanks, and it’s great to be back planning another trip to the Kingdom!

The Contemporary room refurbishment was completed a long time ago. As for the creation/conversion of Concourse Steakhouse into the Contempo Cafe, that was completed late this past fall and with Bay Lake Tower opening next month, all construction is pretty much wrapped up.
They were doing landscaping work around Contemporary’s pool during the third week of June, but that should also be all wrapped up by now.

Here’s a couple of links:
AllEars.net Review Page - Contempo Cafe - Powered by ReviewPost
Contempo Café - Contemporary Resort (The ?World? According to Jack)

Welcome back.

I’m glad Doug could help.

Thanks for the response. That’s exactly what I was looking for. Now to spend a couple of days digging through the boards to get myself back in the loop!

Welcome back! Have fun planning your trip.