Staying in a studio

So we’re heading to WDW next week :blush: for our 1st stay in a DVC. We rented points for a studio at VWL. I realized I don’t know too much about staying at a DVC.

-First does ME drop us off at the WL main entrance?

• Do we check in at the main entrance or is there a check in desk at the villas?
    -We are staying 7 nights so I think we don’t get mousekeeping at all. What if we need more towels - is that hard to swap towels?
    -Can we use the pool at the hotel?
    -And finally - are there bowls & cutlery at the studio?
    -any other tips are welcomed!!

thanks for the help!

Congratulations! ME will drop you at the main entrance and that’s where you will check in. There’s only one check in for the main lodge and DVC.

You will get new towels on your 4th day (and a full cleaning on day 8 if you were there that long). If you need fresh towels you either have to do laundry (free for DVC members in the villas-just bring your own detergent) or buy a towel package.

You can use the main pool or the quiet pool near the villas.

In a studio you will get some paper plates, paper bowls, and plastic silverware. You can pick up a few extras in the quick service restaurant if you need a couple of extra things. If I knew I wanted a cereal bowl every day I might throw a plastic bowl in and wash it.

DisneyTeacher covered it all. I just wanted to tell you to have a great time!

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1105813]Congratulations! ME will drop you at the main entrance and that’s where you will check in. There’s only one check in for the main lodge and DVC.

You will get new towels on your 4th day (and a full cleaning on day 8 if you were there that long). If you need fresh towels you either have to do laundry (free for DVC members in the villas-just bring your own detergent) or buy a towel package.

You can use the main pool or the quiet pool near the villas.

In a studio you will get some paper plates, paper bowls, and plastic silverware. You can pick up a few extras in the quick service restaurant if you need a couple of extra things. If I knew I wanted a cereal bowl every day I might throw a plastic bowl in and wash it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much - I just went to Target and bought a travel size Tide! I’m glad I asked I would’ve thought I could just find someone in mousekeeping and swap them.

I appreciate the help - I’m getting very excited now!! I’m also secretly hoping staying in a DVC will make DH finally want to buy one :wub:

thanks!!! :heart: