Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

It seems that things got a little out of control inside Stitch’s Great Escape a couple of weeks ago when apparently in the middle of a show the Stitch figure, which will filled with hydraulic fluid, apparently exploded that fluid all over the captive audience.

Full Article

OMG!! I must be deranged that I would have loved to have been there to witness such a thing first hand!! haha :laugh: how STRANGE! PLEASE tell me they are deciding NOT too reopen the ride and just completely replace it… it’s FAR to dangerous now. :tongue:

Holy… O.O

I’m sure glad I wasn’t there…not sure whether to laugh or not though!

I think it’d be more humorous if it was on the Simpsons, but real life, geez. Those poor kids. “Mommy, Stitch is DEAD!!!”

Plus the fact that it was hydraulic fluid and not water. I’m just glad no one got set on fire.

:laugh: The best part. :laugh:

Sorry, I hate Stich.

Well maybe this is good…we never liked Alien and Stitch wasn’t much of an improvement. Maybe they’ll can it and build something new!

Yes! I agree!!

Several weeks ago on the Roller Coaster Tycoon forums, a “spirited” discussion was going on in which I was defending WDW against some “Disneyland purist” who had nothing good to say about WDW. Anyway, during this guy’s rant, he starts talking about how he’d gone on Stitch and it started shooting hydraulic fluid everywhere. He seemed really angry that the CMs had no idea what was going on.

Oh yeah, we were up in MK last week. It’s open and drawing crowds again.

Alien Encounter was the best thing WDW ever did.

But then they had to go and make it a kiddie attraction.

[QUOTE=Screever]Holy… O.O

I’m sure glad I wasn’t there…not sure whether to laugh or not though!

I think it’d be more humorous if it was on the Simpsons, but real life, geez. Those poor kids. “Mommy, Stitch is DEAD!!!”

LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Wow i hope they dont close it.:crying: I haven’t even seen it yet. I would like to though. It is strange that that happened. I hope nothing was damaged and no one was hurt.

those poor traumatized kids- personally I love stitch but thought that the ride was rather lame and spent way too much time in the dark- my son will be sad to see it go if it does

I always knew that ride was evil.

If I was there Id probably think it was a new addition to the ride or something!

I’m just glad no one died!

So does this free up the space to bring back AE? :cool:
:laugh:

From hydro fluid? :blink:

Doubt it, but God willing it will be a sign that Disney needs to stop with Stich crap.

I guess Stitch had a glitch (surprised no one had used that yet).

AE should have never been in MK it would have been better at MGM. It was totally out of place in the Kingdom. I feel Stitch is a better match for the MK but still not a great ride. I would love for them to really re-imageneer that building.

Oh and by the way I like Lilo and Stitch…it is sadly some of the best character work Disney has done in the past few years.

I’d like to get the free clothes that everyone got for getting the fluid on them. :laugh:

With all the recent deaths at Disney who knows. :blink:

I absolutely love Lilo AND Stitch - and I don’t think that this silly attraction does him justice. I wish they would just close it down and create a whole new fun attraction with both of them - something on the lines of the Jimmy Neutron ride at Universal would be fantastic - and more in keeping with the who MK theme.