Still no star wars date!

I know this has been discussed to death so sorry but there still is no star wars dates set… Im thinking this is weird… darn it I need to book a room. why are they not releasing ANTHING? i called and the CM who waited on me checked nothing yet. :frown: :frown:

I know it…checked it myself earlier today. What’s up with them waiting so long to announce it?? I’m also waiting for the May P&P Parties to be announced. Don’t they understand that we need this information to complete our itineraries???
Here’s a link saying the only weekends will be in June:

Star Wars Weekends, Star Wars at Disney MGM Studios - wdwinfo.com

Come on May…

[QUOTE=A Goofy Family]I know it…checked it myself earlier today. What’s up with them waiting so long to announce it?? I’m also waiting for the May P&P Parties to be announced. Don’t they understand that we need this information to complete our itineraries???
Here’s a link saying the only weekends will be in June:

Star Wars Weekends, Star Wars at Disney MGM Studios - wdwinfo.com

thank you for the link i just checked second weekend in june I was hoping for earlier but at least now i can make reservation

We’ll be there the last weekend in May and the first Friday in June (checking out Saturday morning), so we won’t completely miss it…we were just hoping to have a complete weekend for SWW. Glad you can now make your plans!