Strange Letter

I recieved a letter today welcoming me to the DVC.

We’ve been members for a while now.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1135293]I recieved a letter today welcoming me to the DVC.

We’ve been members for a while now.[/QUOTE]

Always nice to be remembered! LOL

Must be a “enhancement” to their IT system.

Is your probation finally over? ? ? ?

Over for time served, or did Judge Boss rule from the bench that it was over?

Check it again. It might be from the DMV letting you know you have to come in to renew your tags and license.

Or it could be a sting operation like they did one time around here…they mail notices to wanted people to come in and claim a prize they won - a one way all expenses paid trip to jail. :laugh: Just saying…

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1135312]Or it could be a sting operation like they did one time around here…they mail notices to wanted people to come in and claim a prize they won - a one way all expenses paid trip to jail. :laugh: Just saying…[/QUOTE

yeah, DVC could mean Detention Vehicle Caravan.

I got an email a few weeks ago with a special DVC offer for Cast Members… I haven’t been a CM for 2 years now. :huh:

It’s been 2 years already? Wow.

So did you call your guide? I’m very curious.

Maybe someone bought some points for you and just hasn’t told you. That would be nice.

nothing at this time surprises me…I still expect one of these trips to show up and for them to say what reservation…starting to have zero confidence in their IT department,I received the same letter also and I thought how can this be then I THOUGHT(dangerous thing to do)…ITS DISNEY…we still lov ethem but that IT is something else I was told just today I was not registered and needed to call DVC services to register…

Our IT blows as well, multi billion dollar internation corporation and they still cannot get it together.

-Harry

I know, I can’t believe it. And I still miss it everyday.

VERY,VERY wishful thinking,EH