Strange question, Best Food Court?

I know this may sound strange. But what is everyone’s opinon on which hotel has the Best Food Court to eat at (Specifically, Breakfast)???

Iam staying at BCV this Fall, and I know there is mostly a walk-up window and there is a restaurant at YC but I think it’s a sit-down or buffet SO Maybe I will venture out to another hotel to eat at another hotel for Breakfast. (Iam looking for Counter Service Ideas, Iam well aware of CMC).
It will also give me a chance to get a glimpse of other WDW Hotels I haven’t been to yet. So what do you guys think about which Food Court is best. Iam pretty good with picking something out on the menu, it’s my DD that is the picky one.

Oh… I have on my list to get over to POFQ to try those delicious Beignet’s and I hear they Cafe au Lait there!!! :heart: YUM!

(Ive stayed at WL, Poly, CBR and POP in the past and ohh OKW, but that doesn’t really count)

Thanks! :happy:

I’ve stayed at ASMo, POP and POR and out of them all I think POP is the best. The food at ASMo was unremarkable, the food at POR was gross and everything I ever ate at POP I loved. Plus the open air feeling, the music and people doing the hustle set it apart.

I agree with Bella, Pop has the best/most choices. We actually like most of the food, too! The breakfast pizza is really good!

Another vote for POP. I think POP has the most variety out of ANY food court on property. For breakfast, lunch AND dinner. :happy:

I agree, I think any of the values actually have the best food court, with the most selections!

Actually, one trip it was my Mom, daughter, and myself. We left a park (Studios I think…) and were hungry for lunch. We decided to drive over to Pop, and didn’t regret it!!

The food court at POR –
OH MY GOSH those fresh-baked cinnamon rolls for breakfast make me swoon! And the tossed-to-order caesar salad? Mmmmm, heaven.

And over at POFQ, how can I describe those beignets???

I know we were pretty impressed by POP when we ventured over there…their food court was VASTLY superior to ours at ASMu.

We also enjoyed the food court at Pop more than ASMo, so yet another vote here. Did the food court once at CSR and didn’t like their setup.

We’ve always like the POFQ counter service. Always something different, no matter what time of the day it was.

A walk-up window at BCV? I haven’t seen it… In the market they have counter service food which was pretty good. The usual WDW drink selections (including refillable mug station). We had egg ham and cheese croissants several mornings and they were very tasty. I also remember having a chocolate croissant and chocolate chip muffins which were the ususal WDW items. Incidentally, we were there during Christmas week and there was never any line.

My only “beef” with Pop’s food court is that it’s crowded and noisy! (Need my coffee first…) Otherwise, it’s good.

To be honest though, I doubt I would use valuable vacation time to travel to another resort in the morning for a food court. I would only do this on days you weren’t visiting any parks.

I love the Electric Umbrella in future world at Epcot. I also like the food court at liberty square in the Magic Kingdom. I love the take out from Yak and Yeti at Animal Kingdom Nearby Expedition Everest. It has 1980’s paper straws. I also love Peacos Bill’s in Fronteirland.

[QUOTE=MissDisney;930525]The food court at POR –
OH MY GOSH those fresh-baked cinnamon rolls for breakfast make me swoon! And the tossed-to-order caesar salad? Mmmmm, heaven.

And over at POFQ, how can I describe those beignets???[/QUOTE]

Your Killing me here!!! :pinch:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh and btw, my DD would be very content with just a cinnamon for breakfast EVERY DAY but her tummy would be a wreck all day!

[QUOTE=leslieh;930545]A walk-up window at BCV? I haven’t seen it… In the market they have counter service food which was pretty good. The usual WDW drink selections (including refillable mug station). We had egg ham and cheese croissants several mornings and they were very tasty. I also remember having a chocolate croissant and chocolate chip muffins which were the ususal WDW items. Incidentally, we were there during Christmas week and there was never any line.

My only “beef” with Pop’s food court is that it’s crowded and noisy! (Need my coffee first…) Otherwise, it’s good.

To be honest though, I doubt I would use valuable vacation time to travel to another resort in the morning for a food court. I would only do this on days you weren’t visiting any parks.[/QUOTE]

I read something about a walk up window there? :confused: And there is no food court type of counter service? My DD needs choices being she is so picky! I would be fine with like a croissant breakfast sandwich but my DD doesn’t eat things like that. And we like variety, and try and change things up so we are not eating at the same place all the time (like our hotel). We both kinda get “bored” with that.

And the extra couple minutes to get to another hotel is not a big deal for us. I dont need to be at the parks every hour of the day!

I have 3 TS breakfast’s booked and Iam trying not to go over too much on my allotment of meals and often we would drive to another hotel for a character breakfast in the vicinity of which park we are going to that day so it’s not a big deal for us. Once we get to the parks we are there ALL day until closing. :happy:

I am not a fan of those kinds of places, but the Riverside Mill is really nice. They have a huge selection, Val.

Wow! Alot of you picked POP!!!
I remember when we stayed there we ate there once for Lunch and that was it! As far as I can remember! :confused:
We are TS meal snobs and usually book those for our Breakfast option, but Iam trying to stick to my allotted # of meals. I think Iam over by 2 right now!

Is that @ POR?

This is my way of also checking out another hotel, its an excuse to go there and look around and maybe stay there for a future trip!

Otherwise, DD and I are the same way! We like the buffet meals or sit-down meals. Disney has spoiled us that way! :happy:

And neither DD and I can skip breakfast while at the parks, we would both pass out from lack of energy/nutrition by mid-morning!

Thank ya dah-ling!:happy:

You named alot of good ones but I think those would be good for lunch/dinner, I dont think they serve breakfast, other than, maybe EU.

One option @ Epcot that I like is Sunshine Seasons, they have something for everyone!!! :happy:

We did Yak & Yeti for Lunch last year and were surprised at the paper straws! :happy:

There is no window at BC. There’s a counter service place in the gift shop that offers a small selection at breakfast, lunch, dinner. You could walk across to the bakery at BW, lots of good things to pick from there.

Would you consider packing a few things from home so you can have a quick breakfast in the room before heading out?

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;930589]There is no window at BC. There’s a counter service place in the gift shop that offers a small selection at breakfast, lunch, dinner. You could walk across to the bakery at BW, lots of good things to pick from there.

Would you consider packing a few things from home so you can have a quick breakfast in the room before heading out?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I knew it was something small, thank you for clearing that up!

I thought about packing stuff for the room yes, but I would still need to get out and grab something more for me. I also need coffee and dont like those little coffee makers they put in the room.
Actually I would much prefer to get something out I should say. And eat new places. Does that make any sense? (we do have some favorites that I already plan on booking!!)

The bakery sounds nice but I dont want to fill our tummies up on bakery items. DD would be in the bathroom all day or in bed w/tummy pains! :blow::ph34r: (she’s been like that since she was little), she needs REAL food for breakfast and same goes at bedtime… and I would be 300lbs by the time we left! :laugh:

What types of food are you looking for for your DD? I don’t know everything they offer at the bakery but I know we got a egg and bacon Paninni at the bakery.