Studio 20?

I received the following in my email. I subscribe to alot of Disney stuff but I have no idea what this is. Has anyone else received this? Thanks.

If you are having trouble viewing this email, you can access this newsletter as well as previous newsletters on our website at http://www.wdwcelebrations. com/newsletter/newsletter- archive.html
To ensure continued delivery of our newsletters, please add newsletter@wdwcelebrations.com to your address book or white list.

Welcome to the WDWCelebrations.com Newsletter!

WDWCelebrations presents Studio 20, a WDWCelebrations Commemorative Event in honor of the 20th Anniversary of Disney’s Hollywood Studios, produced in partnership with StudiosCentral.com. We’re excited to welcome StudiosCentral.com as a new partner, and pleased to be working with Matt Hochberg of StudiosCentral.com for this event.

We know you’ve been waiting patiently for the opening of registration for Studio 20, and we’re happy to announce that registration will open on Wednesday January 28! As a special bonus for our newsletter subscribers, below you’ll find a sneak preview of the Tentative Schedule that will be released on Wednesday as well.

As you’ll see in the tentative schedule, Studio 20 incorporates some of the guest favorites that have been hallmarks of our past events, including the ever-popular History Walk as well a Studios edition of our Scavenger Hunt. We’re also planning a group meal at Backlot Express as well as the group rides and shows that we all love!

We have developed several changes to our registration system to make our events more convenient for all attendees. Instead of requiring event attendees to meet in front of the park at a very early hour to pick up nametags, now all attendees will receive registration credentials (nametag, lanyard, and schedule) via mail several weeks prior to the event. We hope this change makes it easier and more enjoyable for you to experience our event. In order to implement this new distribution method for registration credentials, registrants will be asked to pay a small fee to cover the shipping expenses. As part of our Charity Initiative, a portion of this registration fee will be earmarked for our donation presentation. The registration fee for adults is $6, of which $2 will go toward the charity donation. The registration fee for for children is $2, and the entire $2 of the children’s registration fee will go toward the charity donation.

Further details about the event will be released in the coming months. Please remember any schedule listed as tentative is subject to change.

If you have any issues with the new registration system or have other feedback or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!

~The WDWCelebrations Team~

WDWCelebrations Studio 20 Tentative Schedule:

Friday May 1:
9:00 am - TBA
10:45 am - Group Photo
11:00 am - Distribution of Scavenger Hunt materials
2:45 pm - Scavenger hunt materials due
2:45 pm - Meet for Block Party Bash
3:00 pm - Block Party Bash Group Show
4:15 pm - Scavenger Hunt Prize Presentation
4:30 pm - Great Movie Ride Group Ride
5:30 pm - Dinner (on your own)
Evening - Evening entertainment TBA

Saturday May 2:
9:00 am - Toy Story Mania Group Ride
10:30 am - American Idol Group Show
12:00 pm - Lunch (Group Meal at Backlot Express)
2:30 pm - Tower of Terror Group Ride
4:00 pm - History Walk
6:00 pm - Dinner (on your own)
Evening - Evening entertainment TBA

Wow, I have no idea what that is all about.

What you have received is the latest newsletter to which you are subscribed for WDWCelebrations. You are likely listed as subscribed because you registered for or attended a previous WDWCelebrations event or that you willingly signed up for the newsletter itself. If you don’t wan’t to receive the newsletters any further, you may unsubscribe yourself by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter email, unsubscribe yourself manually here or email newsletter@wdwcelebrations.com.

As for Studio 20, it is WDWCelebrations’ latest Commemorative Event celebrating the upcoming 20th anniversary of Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The event takes place between May 1 and May 2, offering attendees the opportunity to meet with other like-minded fans to commemorate this significant occasion. The tentative schedule provided in the email gives an idea of what WDWCelebrations plans to offer during the event, but for a more in-depth idea of what their events are like, you can visit the site’s Event Archive.

As a representative of WDWCelebrations, I welcome you to join us for the event and hope to see you in May! If you have any additional questions regarding this or other WDWCelebrations events, I will be happy to help you in whatever way I can, so you can post your questions here or email me directly at adam@wdwcelebrations.com.

The celebration is about to begin,

Adam Roth
Co-Founder of WDWCelebrations
adam@wdwcelebrations.com

[QUOTE=jedimaster1227;928509]What you have received is the latest newsletter to which you are subscribed for WDWCelebrations. You are likely listed as subscribed because you registered for or attended a previous WDWCelebrations event or that you willingly signed up for the newsletter itself. If you don’t wan’t to receive the newsletters any further, you may unsubscribe yourself by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter email, unsubscribe yourself manually here or email newsletter@wdwcelebrations.com.

As for Studio 20, it is WDWCelebrations’ latest Commemorative Event celebrating the upcoming 20th anniversary of Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The event takes place between May 1 and May 2, offering attendees the opportunity to meet with other like-minded fans to commemorate this significant occasion. The tentative schedule provided in the email gives an idea of what WDWCelebrations plans to offer during the event, but for a more in-depth idea of what their events are like, you can visit the site’s Event Archive.

As a representative of WDWCelebrations, I welcome you to join us for the event and hope to see you in May! If you have any additional questions regarding this or other WDWCelebrations events, I will be happy to help you in whatever way I can, so you can post your questions here or email me directly at adam@wdwcelebrations.com.

The celebration is about to begin,

Adam Roth
Co-Founder of WDWCelebrations
adam@wdwcelebrations.com[/QUOTE]

Well thank you very much Adam. I will look into this. :blush:

Pretty cool. Thank you for chiming in Adam and explaining what this is all about.