Suites Outside of Disney

We are looking at staying 5 nights on property next January and then 5 nights off site. We have 3 kids and would like a suite. We found a couple that sound like a great bargain, but wondering if anyone has ever stayed there. Royale Parc Suites, Enclave Suites, and Comfort Inn Suites. Comments? Suggestions?

Sorry I’m not able to help you with any of the places you listed but you may want to check out staying in a home like through VRBO or vacationhomerentals.com

Try Buena Vista Suites through Disney Vacation Packages, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line and Disneyland vacation package - Dreams Unlimited Travel

We got great rates for 5 of us for $88 per night in May! That rate is only good through that website, though

We stayed at Orange Lake last year and by far has been one of my favorite resorts (offsite) I have ever been to. Check it out.Orange Lake Resort&Country Club, Florida’s Premier Vacation Resort

I really love Sheraton Vistana Villages.

I can completely vouch for these villa properties: Marriott Imperial Palms, Marriott Sabal Palms (those are 3 bedrooms only), Marriott Cypress Harbour (farther from the parks), and Sheraton Vistana Resort.

Vistana has so many amenities!

And Imperial Palms and Sabal Palms are on the World Center Property, so you have privileges at the golf course, amazing incredible pool and restaurants… it’s great to have all those luxuries!

I love Bonnet Creek (close enouph to Disney to still fee the magic), Marriott Horizons, Nick Hotel (lots of fun and a different spin on it all), Hyatt Grand and Sheraton Vistana. We stayed at Orange lake for 1 week and Bonnet Creek for 2 days our last trip and we didn’t leave orange lake for 3 days but went to an onsite beach, luau, played golf, enjoyed a New Orleans Jazz band, rode watercrafts and enjoyed their onsite splash park. Only thing with OL is you have to make sure you are not in the older section. We were in the West Section that was recently remodeled, and had a blast.

Wow… I just checked out the Wyndham Bonnet Creek site, and the rooms are gorgeous! I have seen the entrance to the resort over the years, but I hav enever driven back there. Do they offer bus service to the parks?