Sum of all thrills!

Just got in line to ride it! 40 min wait. 4 arms so you’re not waiting forever! Looks REALLY cool! Will give my reveiw after I ride it!

well??? :biggrin: are you still on that ride?

What ride are you on… Did I miss something?

I still don’t fully understand the concept, I guess I’ll have to wait and see pictures or something

I think that you basically make your own roller coaster type thing and ride it?

Sorry about that. So it is a design your own bobsled track, stunt jet, and rollercoaster. You start off by designing it yourself. It’s like the one at disneyquest but better in the way it moves you all over. I have video of it that I can post tommorrow or tonight! It was sooooooo fun! Its an arm with seats attatched and a video screen that closes over you. The ride operators watch the people riding. You can also see the person riding with you which is awesome! This is done with onboard cameras.

Sorry about that. So it is a design your own bobsled track, stunt jet, and rollercoaster. You start off by designing it yourself. It’s like the one at disneyquest but better in the way it moves you all over. I have video of it that I can post tommorrow or tonight! It was sooooooo fun! Its an arm with seats attatched and a video screen that closes over you. The ride operators watch the people riding. You can also see the person riding with you which is awesome! This is done with onboard cameras.

oh great, I can’t wait for your video…

Hmm, interesting!

I never heard of this. Where is this at? What park and what area?

Yes, yes need more info!!

Epcot. It is somewhere in Epcot. It is brand new, that’s why you haven’t heard

apparently the ride opened on wednesday. it’s located in innoventions east right across from the garbage truck.i don’t think many people know about it, so the line was rather quick. maybe a 40 minute wait. it starts off by taking you into a briefing room where they explain how to build your ride. you get assigned a number and you watch the video. then the doors open and they take you to the design lab where you go to the station with your number. oh and before they take you to the briefing room you are given a card that you keep. so you go to your station, swipe your card and start designing. it’s pretty much like the one at disneyquest except that theres a ruler you place on the screen and you adjust the height and width of your ride and a knob you use to change the speed. there’s bars up to the corner that you use to gauge if it’s going to work or not. then they give you 3 or for stunt options. when you are done designing, you go up to the platform, give the cm your card and they upload it. there’s lockers there for you to keep your stuff. you don’t want to have anything in your pockets. when it’s time to ride, you get in the vehicle and they pull the screen down around you. there are no seat belts, the screen thing holds you in and there’s bars you hold onto. there’s a button in between the seats that you can hit if you want to stop the ride at any time. the cm also has two screens that they watch that show the people who are on the ride. probably in case anyone gets sick or passes out. you can also see on your screen the person you are riding with!!! i took video of my husband on it. i couldn’t get one on inside the thing since i needed to hold on lol! hopefully i’ll get those up when i get home!!! it was really alot of fun. oh and you take the card home and design other rides on your home computer. i am going to look and see if you can take the rides you design at home and ride them there. i don’t think you can but it would be cool!

here’s the link to the video. it’s not very good as the ride is behind glass and the reflection sucked. but this will give you at least an idea of how it operates!
also a couple pictures
YouTube - sum of all thrills
(rose didn’t ride it, these were just showing people what the seats were like)

Thanks for posting the pictures, my boys really want to try this.

Very cool. I cannot wait to try that one :biggrin:

Looks awesome! Looking forward to trying it in January!

Oh man! Looks really intense!

Same here.

Yikes…I got nauseous just watching it. I think I’ll send the brave ones, and I’ll take pics!