Summer room rates extend till thru sept

Don’t know if this is posted elsewhere, but this morning I was looking at 103 for a room only at POP on 9/25…tonight it was 72. Maybe the free dining isn’t bringing the people in??? Or are booking really low.

That was the total with tax…just the room rate for standard room was 64.

I was so excited to find that rate, I realized I forgot to add my daughter in law. :redface: Had to call this morning and was expecting to be on hold for an hour. No wait at all, once I got past the 7,000 questions.

I’m not sure what’s going on but historically September has been value season anyway, unless there is an additional discount. Plus, usually in order to get free dining, you have to book at rack rate and not combine with other discounts.

Those questions are so annoying. I pretty much know them by heart, so I’m answering on the first question. Besides, for me, all the answers are yes.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1031415]I’m not sure what’s going on but historically September has been value season anyway, unless there is an additional discount. Plus, usually in order to get free dining, you have to book at rack rate and not combine with other discounts.

Those questions are so annoying. I pretty much know them by heart, so I’m answering on the first question. Besides, for me, all the answers are yes.[/QUOTE]

yes, it is value season, but the normal room rate is 92 for a saturday night. With the discount it was 64.

I wasn’t looking for free dining, just commenting that with free dining I was surprised that had room only discounts too.

They only needed one night, then they move to BLT the next day.

Well there you go!
Something like 35% off rack rate for a room only.
That’s always nice.

What discount were you using? I used the FL resident code and got $84/night, which is lower than it has been lately. Maybe I should have tried the passholder rate to see which was lower, but I already just booked a room in All Star Sports b/c I didn’t want to wait for the rates to go back up again.

Go to disney main page, scroll down to under the mickey visa ad and click on special offers. Again scroll down a bit and it says something like “up to 40 % off until 10/2”

The “Up To 40%” link seems to be gone.
Right now, for next week I was able to get 30% as a Florida resident or 35% as a passholder for the values. This translates to $68.25 for most nights with Friday and Saturday being $78. For 3 days it’s $224.25 plus $28.04 for sales and bed tax, or a total of $252 ($253 for the All Stars) for an AP.

sounds like you found a great deal