Super Soap News

Erika Slezak will return this year. She appeared last year for the first time and said she and her family had such a wonderful time she wants to come back. Of course Susan Lucci is appearing along with the actor who plays Patrick Drake on GH. It is rumored they are trying to get him to perform with none other than his on screen dad Rick Springfield. I saw Rick a few years ago and he was awesome!!! Got my reservations at Pop Century for 5 nights.

The eleventh annual “ABC Super Soap Weekend” will be held NOVEMBER 11-12 at the Disney-MGM Studios at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. ABC once again will partner with Colgate® Total® toothpaste as its presenting sponsor of the event.

Throughout the weekend, fans will have the opportunity to meet favorite stars from All My Children, One Life to Live and General Hospital. Festivities include celebrity motorcades, autograph sessions, game shows, interviews and the chance to purchase one-of-a-kind memorabilia from each of the shows. The Colgate Total Street Jam will close the event each day with live musical performances by some favorite Daytime stars.

The Colgate Total sponsorship includes a national sweepstakes, awarding trips to the action packed “ABC Super Soap Weekend.”

“ABC Super Soap Weekend” is included with theme park admission to the Disney-MGM Studios – where guests of all ages are caught up in the glitz, glamour and excitement of show business. For future updates and more information about “ABC Super Soap Weekend,” guests may call the Super Soap Hotline recording at (407) 397-6808.

Oh My God Noah Drake And His Son Are Going To Be There I So Have To Go For That Weekend

Rick Springfield??? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

(Sorry if I shorted anyone’s computer out with that loud scream!!!)

Ohhhh I can’t wait!!! :happy:
Did they announce they other actors/actresses appearing yet?

Oh, I wish I could be there! I can’t believe I’m sad to be going to WDW earlier rather than later! We couldn’t work our schedule out to go in November for SSW, so we’re going in October instead. (Of course, the friends I’m traveling with (2 guys) don’t care about General Hospital or Patrick Drake. :glare: )

Oh yeah, and he sounds just as good as he did years ago and still looks dreamy too! It is going to be a fun weekend.:mickey:

So,is it official that Rick Springfield will be there?

ok who wants to meet just so we can see Rick Springfield together lol

I heard an interview with the head guy of ABC daytime. And he said to write the actor who plays Patrick Drake because they were trying to convince him to perfomr with his on screen dad. So I assumed that Rick was a go for the weekend. I truly hope so, he is awesome. I have seen him perform and you would think he was in his twenties