Supplies in SSR Studio

Hello all,

We will be making our first trip “home” at SSR in September and I was wondering what type of dishware are in the studios. It will be me and the kids only so I plan to do a few meals in the room but didn’t know if I should plan to bring some paper plates.

TIA

Last time we stayed there our kitchenette had about 10 paper plates & paper bowls, a couple ceramic mugs, a role of paper towels, a small dishwashing soap, a few plastic utensil sets, coffee making supplies, and umm… that’s about all I remember.

I know at one point I called ‘Mousekeeping’ to get some more paper plates & they brought them to me.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;861050]Last time we stayed there our kitchenette had about 10 paper plates & paper bowls, a couple ceramic mugs, a role of paper towels, a small dishwashing soap, a few plastic utensil sets, coffee making supplies, and umm… that’s about all I remember.

I know at one point I called ‘Mousekeeping’ to get some more paper plates & they brought them to me.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of utensils…do they supply you with things like pots and pans? or even just a frying pan? We wanted to cook up some breakfast some mornings but not sure if we need to get our own pan!

I thought they only had a microwave, not a stove? :blink:

Not is a studio but you woud find that stuff in a 1 or 2 bedroom.

The studios only have a 'kitchenette", which consists of a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, small sink, paper plates, paper cups, plastic utensils, paper towels, dish soap, and 1 or 2 dish towels. I think that’s about it. The 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms have the full kitchen with a stove and pots and pans.

That’s a very small sink!

Thanks for the replies, I think I may still bring some additional items just in case!

Oops sorry should have been more clear lol! We are staying in a 2 bed villa so yay, looks like we get pots and pans! Bacon for breakfast anyone! lol