Surprise! Surprise!

We are headed to WDW from 6/4-6/12 and are taking a little 7 year old (are friends daughter) who has NEVER been there before. She does not know she is going (thinks she is going to the Shore). I have heard that she can get some kind of button or something at city hall MK stating that she is a 1st time visitor. Anyone ever heard about this?? I am getting so excited it is really getting hard to keep a secret. I cannot wait to see her face when we arrive. I just love taking kids to WDW and try and take as many as I can afford to. It is well worth it in the end to see the look on their face and give them some happy memories…

Yes, you can get a 1st visit pin! I believe you can get it at your resort when you check in. We got our anniversary pins at the resort so I’d imagine it’s the same. I’m sure you could get it at MK City Hall as well if you’d rather. :mickey:

Yes my girls and I both got them on our first visit you can get them at the resort or at the guest service at any of the parks…Oh I have to agree for a little child keep it secret until they get there it is unbelievable the look on their face when they realize where they are.

Sounds like you have quite an exciting trip planned! :happy:

I’ll just ditto what they said. You can get buttons upon check-in at your resort, as well as at City Hall at MK and Guest Relations at any park.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;959465]Sounds like you have quite an exciting trip planned! :happy:

I’ll just ditto what they said. You can get buttons upon check-in at your resort, as well as at City Hall at MK and Guest Relations at any park.[/QUOTE]

You are forgetting it is the “Year of Celebration!” There are cast members carting around bags of pins, just ready to pin you! There are even rolling carts set up by the turnstiles that say “What are you celebrating?” and you can get any pin you want! :happy:

I saw a couple get engaged in front of the castle, and 10 seconds later there was a CM there pinning her with the “Just Engaged” pin!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;959482]You are forgetting it is the “Year of Celebration!” There are cast members carting around bags of pins, just ready to pin you! There are even rolling carts set up by the turnstiles that say “What are you celebrating?” and you can get any pin you want! :happy:

I saw a couple get engaged in front of the castle, and 10 seconds later there was a CM there pinning her with the “Just Engaged” pin![/QUOTE]

Wow! I didn’t realize that! Our youngest has wanted to celebrate her birthday at WDW for a couple of years, so, even though it’ll be several weeks before her birthday when we’re there in August, we’re going to “celebrate” while we’re there. She doesn’t even know we’re going yet!:happy:

Lol, some of the CMs will give pins for anything. When we were there this past weekend, friends of ours met us up there. They decided to get Annual Passes so they can join us again in August. After dropping a decent amount of money on 4 APs, the CM asked if they were celebrating anything, they said no, just meeting friends from out of town. They gave us a handful of Family Reunion pins lol.