Surveys

I got my resort survey yesterday and did it today. I wonder if they even read the dang things? Because if they did my fridge would have worked this time! I had to throw out 20ozs of breast milk due to it not cooling down properly. :glare: I also ended up throwing out 2 boxes of GoGurts, a pk of cheese sticks, and a box of Bagelfuls. I truly didn’t save any money on food/snacks this trip.

dumb question, but did you check to see if it was plugged in and turned to cool. i only ask because we always have to plug ours in when we stay at a value.
i’d be seriosuly raising **** about losing the breastmilk. that stuff is freaking GOLD.

Maybe you should do like me and bring a cooler too.
Just in case and also because you need to keep stuff cool between home and WDW.

Oh it was running alright, so was the in laws and theirs was worse than ours. I kept propping the cabinet door open like someone suggested on AllEars. No luck. I left the cooler w/ my g-ma and didn’t realize it until about Tampa when a kid asked for a juice box. sigh

There wasn’t a knob to adjust the temp and I tried tweezers to get the peg to turn, no luck it bent my tweezers.

I have now learned that the cooler is more important than making sure the right kids are in the right vehicle. :laugh:

[QUOTE=nubeanie;1038447]dumb question, but did you check to see if it was plugged in and turned to cool. i only ask because we always have to plug ours in when we stay at a value.
i’d be seriosuly raising **** about losing the breastmilk. that stuff is freaking GOLD.[/QUOTE]

You’re not kidding! I haven’t had to pump since last summer so it was killing me to pump what I did.

Yes! The fridges have been REALLY bad lately. :glare:

I wonder if they do read the surveys, I filled mine out too with all my sad points about POR! (I threw in some good - the CMs were awesome!) :happy: