SW out of Providence?

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone knows when Southwest in Providnce RI will open its summer flights(non-stops)? Right now it’s open till January 2010. Dose that mean I have to wait till January 2010 to open more dates, for the summer flights???

SW is sceduled to open up booking for flights through the beginning of March in the middle of September. They usually open up a few months at a time every few months. For June 2010 you are probably looking at sometime in Dec. or Jan.

Southwest generally books 4-6 months in advance. So looks like first of the year will be when you can start looking.

It does kind of stink that you can’t book as early as you’d like. The good thing is your flights aren’t as easily going to get bumped or changed. Which makes it worth it to me.

Keep an eye on the “Travel Tools” page, there will be a message about when booking windows open.

Southwest Airlines - Travel Tools

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;985860]Keep an eye on the “Travel Tools” page, there will be a message about when booking windows open.

Southwest Airlines - Travel Tools[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much, I didn’t even know that was available!!!

You’re welcome.

Oh, and DING will also have notification when the next booking window opens too.

And just for future reference, posting of flight schedules for SW do not differ from one airport to the next. So if you hear anyone say they booked SW for a future date, that means they have those dates open in PVD as well.

(ps: I live right near TF Green, I love it)

[QUOTE=ddoll;1002780]And just for future reference, posting of flight schedules for SW do not differ from one airport to the next. So if you hear anyone say they booked SW for a future date, that means they have those dates open in PVD as well.

(ps: I live right near TF Green, I love it)[/QUOTE]

OOOOH good to know!
I love TF Green too. We live about 30min. away.
We always try to get the first flight of the morning.The place is empty, it’s great no stress!
Have you ever left you car for the lenght of your trip at the airport? We’ve been thinking about doing it this next trip.