SWA is scheduling

SWA is scheduling now thru april 9,2011,just thought I would pass it along

I’m drawing a blank. SWA?

sorry bad habit …southwest airlines

That doesn’t do anyone much good, does it?
After all, today is September 5, 2011.:tongue:

heehee, SG that’s what I was thinking. Maybe it’s a vitural throwback kind of thing for anyone who wanted to go but missed it the 1st time around. Or is this a new version to “retro trips” :laugh::laugh:

once again a big oooops 2012…crash and burn on this thread…rewind please

I am really hoping that we don’t get priced out of leaving from Rhode Island this year! The April school vacation week last year was over $700 r/t last year :angry:!!! I will see when they open up the following week on SWA!

Denied:tongue:

now you are sounding like my bank…this is a messed up thread informing people of SWA flight booking schedule I THINK>>>for apr,2012 I think…ouch that is hurting all this thinking

Retro trips, a.k.a. Do-over trips? :tongue:

like retro AP"S

by the way my countdown clock seems to going backward also…seems like it is taking and 23 days plus before it goes under 200…posted 09/06/2012…see got that one right…

I had a friend once, years ago, who suffered from frequent “retro-trips”.
That is to say, he was burned out from taking acid 100 times and couldn’t get through a single day without 3 flashbacks:angel::nonono2:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1089973]I had a friend once, years ago, who suffered from frequent “retro-trips”.
That is to say, he was burned out from taking acid 100 times and couldn’t get through a single day without 3 flashbacks:angel::nonono2:[/QUOTE]

no personal stories please