Swan and Dolphine Deal of the Day:

[B]Deal of the Day: Swan and Dolphin offer affordable Walt Disney World rates for Labor Day Weekend
[/B]

The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts are trying to help your everyday laborer by offering great rates this Labor Day Weekend. With rates this low, a weekend getaway is well worth it, especially when you have something to celebrate. Do not have anything to celebrate that weekend? How about not working!

[B]The Swan and Dolphin are offering rates of $99 per room per night from Sept. 1 through 9. That is a deal you can hardly pass up.[/B]

During your stay you will have access to Crescent Lake with transportation to and from Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Plus all of the benefits of staying at a Walt Disney World Resort can offer, including Extra Magic Hours.

Take time during your weekend getaway to enjoy dinner at Shula’s Steakhouse or get a massage at Mandara Spa. Plan tons of activities or enjoy a lazy weekend at the pool. Whatever you desire, the Swan and Dolphin will be able to make your Labor Day dreams come true.

To book your vacation at the Swan and Dolphin call 800.227.1500. A minimum of a three-night stay is required to get this special rate.

Link: http://www.examiner.com/x-1712-Walt-Disney-World-Travel-Examiner~y2009m8d4-Deal-of-the-Day-Swan-and-Dolphin-offer-affordable-Walt-Disney-World-rates-for-Labor-Day-Weekend

Thanks so much for sharing! I just booked! YEAH!!! A 3 day weekend at Disney with DB…no kids, no marathon…just a relaxing time!!! I knew I needed a Disney fix before January! We’re not going to try to cram all kinds of attractions in…I think we’ll just do Epcot for a few hours in the morning, and then go back for Illuminations that night…and spend the rest of the time by the pool drinking mai tias!

Did I mention NO KIDS???

[QUOTE=diofthesouth;982663]Thanks so much for sharing! I just booked! YEAH!!! A 3 day weekend at Disney with DB…no kids, no marathon…just a relaxing time!!! I knew I needed a Disney fix before January! We’re not going to try to cram all kinds of attractions in…I think we’ll just do Epcot for a few hours in the morning, and then go back for Illuminations that night…and spend the rest of the time by the pool drinking mai tias!

Did I mention NO KIDS???[/QUOTE]

That is awesome. If we didn’t live so far away, I would have booked a trip for us as well. That is a screaming good deal.

When I called to make the ressies, I felt really pushed to upgrade, upgrade, upgrade…and of course, with each upgrade, the prices went up dramatically. I held to the $99 deal…and now I can start counting down!
DB has NEVER been without kids…so he really can’t picture what a fun adult vacash we can have…this’ll be a new experience for him! I hope to convert him into another Disney Devotee!

Good! I’m glad someone could use it! :happy:

Just a reminder, if you are on the Swan’s recipe of the month list, you get that rate every day of the year :wink:

What is the Swan’s Recipe of the month?

Go to their website and sign up for email recipes of dishes they make there. I believe it is calle the recipe club. They then mail you one of their recipes once a month along with the reminder that their rooms are $ 99.00 for club members. I have not looked into this, just remember that little blurb. I bet there are exceptions or some black out dates though.

Really? Maybe I’ll look into this. (The recipe of the day thing)
Meanwhile, the dates offered don’t fit into any plans I’ve got.
Some days you get fuel, other days you just get gas.:rolleyes:

Interesting how Swolphin is giving a deep discount over Labor Day weekend.
I guess they’re just trying to fill rooms that are empty due to free dining at the Disney owned resorts.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;982724]Really? Maybe I’ll look into this. (The recipe of the day thing)
Meanwhile, the dates offered don’t fit into any plans I’ve got.
Some days you get fuel, other days you just get gas.:rolleyes:

Interesting how Swolphin is giving a deep discount over Labor Day weekend.
I guess they’re just trying to fill rooms that are empty due to free dining at the Disney owned resorts.[/QUOTE]

This whole giveaway thing is creating all sorts of problems or should I call that oportunities?

Doug, they have some really great recipes there. Oh yummm.