Swan & Dolphin have their own dining plan

It’s called the Dine & Dream!

Check it out: Dine and Dream Offer

Wow. I love the Swolphin, but $89 pp per day is way too much money for me. And a prix fixe menu to boot.

Uh-uh.

Prix Fixe Menu’s? I see where many many choices have been excluded:blow:

Overall them menus are really disappointing.
However, with tip included, as well as appetizer, and considering these would all be 2 credit restaurants if they were Disney O&O, as well as breakfast also being included, I’d say pricewise, it’s a little better than the deluxe dining plan. I just don’t like the menu limitations though.

Not for me…but some else may go for this.

ENTREES
MARGHERITA 16
Tomato Sauce, Basil and Buffalo Mozzarella

I know I belong more in the chicken fingers crowd, but this is an entree?? Am I missing something.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;980777]ENTREES
MARGHERITA 16
Tomato Sauce, Basil and Buffalo Mozzarella

I know I belong more in the chicken fingers crowd, but this is an entree?? Am I missing something.[/QUOTE]

The first two are bloody pizzas for cryin’ out loud!
No veal parm, no manicotti!
Very lame if you ask me (and seeing as somebody was looking for our thoughts about this, you did!:laugh:)

Seems over priced and having to have both breakfast and dinner at the resort each night would totally cut into my park touring plans. Not for me.

I think this plan would be good for a 2-3 day short trip. I would get tired of eating at the same hotel every day if my vacation was for a week or two.

I wish they would become a part of Disney.

"A wish is a dream your heart makes"

And then reality smacks you hard across your face.:blink:

Disney gave Starwood a long term lease on that property and there’s no incentive to change the relationship.

To continue:

The Swan, which opened January 13, 1990 on Disney property, is an official Disney Hotel but not owned by the Walt Disney Company. Rather, it is owned by Tishman Hotel Corporation and operated by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide under the Westin Hotels brand.

Tishman owns the buildings, but has a 99-year lease on the land from Disney. Disney also receives a share of the hotel’s revenues, and has a say in any design or architecture changes to the interior or exterior of the buildings.

Walt Disney World Dolphin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Walt Disney World Swan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia