Sweet sixteen trip!

After 280 something days of counting down we are finally here!!!

We finally got in around 9 o’clock after the 23 hour looong drive! But we stopped at North Point mall in Atlanta for my sister to go to American Girl which is actually adorable! They also had a Disney store, which we obviously had to stop by and check out! So then we finally got here!! And then we checked in at Port Orleans Riverside and i got my sweet sixteen birthday pin!! :slight_smile: Happy 16th birthday caitlyn!! :laugh:
Right after we had checked in we all went to the General Store to trade pins!
I’ve got about 7685097809 pictures, so I will post the good ones :slight_smile:

These pictures are from the lobby of POR, and the last one at the Disney Store outlet!

Here are some more pictures from POR and the food court and store! :happy:

Great posts. I hope you have fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE PORS. one of my favorite hotels.

Lovely photos, can’t wait to hear all about the trip- enjoy!

Day 2!
We woke up and got some breakfast in the food court and then made our way to Epcot. We got there a little late around 10 and then went to the ticketing center to get our free days for voluntEARing :happy::happy: but the parks were still pretty dead! We first made our way to Soarin’ and got our fastpasses, and made our way over to Nemo and friends and did that whole section. It still wasn’t quite time for Soarin’ so we decided to do Figment but of course it was down! Alot of people may hate this ride, the rest of my family included… but i LOVE it :happy: Unfortunatly we didn’t get to do it at all this trip, but instead we did Captain EO for the first time. We finally made our way back to Soarin’!

Then we made our way over to our ADR at Le Cellier, we were so lucky to finally make it in! We called the morning of our 180th day out! Now our reservation was at 250 and they close at 3 to get ready for dinner, my dad persuaded them to let us come back later for dinner(all he wanted was a bigger steak:blush:) So we left and came back, now in that time my mom decided she was going to go grab some fastpasses for Test Track. Then it was time for Le Cellier! The food was delicious! but that wasnt a surprise! The best part was dessert, mmm! My dad got the Chocolate Mousse, and the rest of us all got the Smores! :laugh:

After we had finished up, my mom realized she lost my brothers key to the world… :mellow: Leave it to her, she was having a failure day all day long! When we went to guest services to pick see if they had found it or if they could get us a new one they played a happy birthday message on the answering machine for me! :smiley:

Pic1: The tron monorail
Pic2: Bob who sang me my birthday song!
Pic3: The famous golf ball :wink:
Pic4: Me and Stitch!
Pic5: Spaceship Earth!

[QUOTE=bieberlove;1051456]After 280 something days of counting down we are finally here!!!

We finally got in around 9 o’clock after the 23 hour looong drive! But we stopped at North Point mall in Atlanta for my sister to go to American Girl which is actually adorable! They also had a Disney store, which we obviously had to stop by and check out! So then we finally got here!! And then we checked in at Port Orleans Riverside and i got my sweet sixteen birthday pin!! :slight_smile: Happy 16th birthday caitlyn!! :laugh:
Right after we had checked in we all went to the General Store to trade pins!
I’ve got about 7685097809 pictures, so I will post the good ones :slight_smile:

These pictures are from the lobby of POR, and the last one at the Disney Store outlet![/QUOTE]

Come on, ONLY 7685097809, you could get a few hundred more on that memory card.

Cutie!!! You’re absolutely adorable! I love your pictures!

what NO figment?! OH NO. That breaks my heart just a little.

Love the pictures! Sounds like a great trip so far, keep it coming!

I love the report so far! I still remember when I went to Disney for my 16th bday!.. Well it was only 3 years ago… But still! :heart: Excited for more!!! :happy:

You are so stinkin’ cute. Everyone looks so happy! :happy:

What a nice time to be there. I am glad you all are having a great time. Enjoy the rest of your trip!!! Your pictures are adorable.:blush::mickey::mickey:

We did Figment for the first time with our two youngest and LOVED it! DD14 wants to try it next time we go too!

And everyone is right. You are ADORABLE! Have fun!!!

Figment is one of our favorite. My youngest DD LOVES IT!! Cannot take a trip with going on it at least once.

Your parents must love you to take you there for your Sweet Sixteen

Love Dad

I bet she has the most wonderful parents EVER,huh???:wub::wub::wink::wink:

[QUOTE=lmhaas;1051602]Your parents must love you to take you there for your Sweet Sixteen

Love Dad[/QUOTE]

your embarressing me!

more pictures from day 2!
pic1: me and my birthday sash from my friends from dvc!
pic2: my dads chocolate mousse
pic3: my smores :smiley:
pic4: spaceship earth :slight_smile:
pic5: italy!

pic1: the ever so famous phonebooth
pic2: night time at epcot :slight_smile:
pic3: i just thought it looked cool! :happy:
pic4: helping kim possible save germany!

and thats about the end of Epcot!

Day 3
So we started off going to downtown Disney to SHOP :laugh: but instead my parents decided to do the DVC tour since we go down every year!
which was actually cool because we got free ice cream :happy:
and 75 dollars for going … not to shabby id say!
So yah we went to that and im so excited to go on the cruise its our next vacation and it looks sooooo cool they showed us videos of it! and its of the new ship with the cool water slide!
then we finally went to downtown Disney I wanted to buy everything but just got BIRTHDAY EARS! and then we took the boat back to POR and then off to MY BIRTHDAY DINNER AT 1900 PARK FARE !!!

I love Anastaia and Drizella :happy: They were sooo funny, one asked me what my birthday wish was, so I said it was to be just like her and she went CRAAAAZY and then the other one made my brother propose to her on one knee and everything :laugh: Im pretty sure the prince was hitting on me, i mean he did kiss my hand :blink::blush: and the fairy godmother said I was just like the stepsisters … Idk if that’s good or bad! :stuck_out_tongue:
then we came back and swam some more I pretty much sat in the hot tub for like an hour.
I also got a cool princess cake :happy:

don’t worry ill be posting lots of pictures from dinner!