T-Mobile free flight offer

Just in case if anyone hasn’t seen this Tmobile is offering who ever resigns up for 2 year contract or adds a line or just signs up for the 1st time will get a free companion pass when they buy a ticket. I just uped my phone to a G1 and added a line for my DD for Christmas so I’m able to get 2 free tickets. Hope someone else can use this

Which airline? Does it come in the form of a credit for a specific airline? Are there any travel restrictions?

Pretty cool deal, glad you are able to take advantage of it!

Well if you have tmobile you need to call customer care, they will tell you if you are able to get in . They will give tou a we site to sign up for then in 30 days you can book with all the airlines. They said you will get a pin code. I don’t think its a refund.

Hi,

can you give me customer care number where i can book my airline tickets?

[QUOTE=Judith Buss;914309]Hi,

can you give me customer care number where i can book my airline tickets?[/QUOTE]
You can’t book through customer care. You have to call customer care and they will give you a web site and a pin number. I don’t have cc number. I just hit 611 send from my cell

I saw this commercial, pretty good deal if you use tmobile and can upgrade or if you need to renew a contract.