T-Rex Reservations

T-Rex started taking reservations today. They can be made through T-Rex at 407-828-8739.

Oh fantastic I am so keen to know what this place is going to be like=sounds like fun.

Great!!! I love this place! The atmosphere is fun and the food is delish! :happy:

Is it part of the DDP?

How is the food? I read the reviews on allears and it was kind of up and down. Is it really that loud? How does it compare to Rainforest cafe?

I went for the first time in mid-December. I love Rainforest Cafe for the atmosphere, but I’m never really thrilled about the food. T-Rex I thought had even BETTER atmosphere (I loved the meteor shower!) and the food was really great. I didn’t think it was any louder than RFC. I went with 3 friends and we all loved our food, and our waiter was GREAT. We discussed the possibility that everything’s awesome because it’s so new, and it might go downhill later, but regardless we really enjoyed it. Given a choice between RFC and T-Rex, I would choose T-Rex in a heartbeat! Just my humble opinion. :happy:

A friend of mine went the weekend after Christmas and didn’t love it. She also hates RFC. She said it was very loud. Her DS’s and herself have a problem with noise. I like RFC and noise so I am excited to try it. I have my lunch reservations for the 26th.

Also, it is not on the DDP- neither is RFC.

When I was up there the first week of december I went inside to take a look and it was REALLY COOL looking but I asked some people that were leaving and they told me that its the same thing as RFC but a little more expensive but the service is A LOT better and the atmosphere is really cool its all dinasours but I did get to see the menu and it was about the same kinda and a little more expensive. hopefully passholders get a discount there too. woot woot!

Unfortunately, no. My mom and I went to Downtown Disney for lunch and wanted to try T-Rex, but it wasn’t on the DDP. I believe when you sign up for the DDP, you get a brochure that lists places that accepts the plan. Or if not, ask the resort front desk for one.

Are the also following the new 90 day ressie rule? Or can we call for later dates I wonder???:huh:

they take reservations for up to 6 months in advance! yay - i made mine for 5/31 today!

Hey, I am wondering if it was just ok to go in there and have a drink at the bar, which will afford us a look around without having to eat there.

Who knows?

[QUOTE=Dopey;920155]Hey, I am wondering if it was just ok to go in there and have a drink at the bar, which will afford us a look around without having to eat there.

Who knows?[/QUOTE]

I’m sure that would be ok- you can do that at RFC.

[QUOTE=Dopey;920155]Hey, I am wondering if it was just ok to go in there and have a drink at the bar, which will afford us a look around without having to eat there.

Who knows?[/QUOTE]

I just walked in by myself in November, just to check it out. Didn’t talk to anyone or eat or buy anything. I just wanted to see what it was like.

I must look non-threatening. :wink:

[QUOTE=ddoll;920167]I just walked in by myself in November, just to check it out. Didn’t talk to anyone or eat or buy anything. I just wanted to see what it was like.

I must look non-threatening. :wink:[/QUOTE]

I look very suspicious, I know they’d not let me get beyond the front door without asking what the heck I am doing there, heehee