T shirt help please!

I am making Mickey head shirts by cutting out orange fabric and using Wonder Under to iron the heads on. I made the guy’s Mickey into pirates with a bandana, now Mickey needs an earring. If I use a big glob of hot glue do you think I can get a little light weight ring to stay on the shirts? My first thought was to buy some cheap post earrings, but my DH thinks he will get poked all night. I could use a pencil eraser on the back of the post, but he still thinks it will bother him…
Any suggestions please??

How about some shiny fabric or just some tshirt paint? This way it will wash well too!
Sounds cute! Have fun!

[QUOTE=Pinocchio’s Pal;1091627]How about some shiny fabric or just some tshirt paint? This way it will wash well too!
Sounds cute! Have fun![/QUOTE]

Maybe silver glitter paint in the little squeeze bottles.

Sewing on the little lightweight ring would be quick and easy! The glitter paint is a good idea, too.

Thanks for the ideas everyone. Andrea, for some reason sewing it on didn’t even occur to me DUH! LOL
I went to Michael’s and found some flexible plastic silver lacing that comes on a spool so it is already “going in the right direction”! I bought safety pins but sewing it on would be even better!! Isn’t it odd how getting a mind set makes your brain work, or not work!!

Thanks again! If they turn out cute I’ll post pictures…

totally post the pictures…our dd dance team is dancing there next week and they made the cutest shirts! “dance your ears off” was the theme of the shirts!

First of all you start making T shirt. When you make T shirt many ideas automatically know you.