Tables in Wonderland price increase

Just FYI. Since we have been talking about TiW on the other thread I thought that you all would like to know that the price increased to $75 :glare:

Oh, I thought it was $85.00.

Thanks for the info Dawn!

Fabulous… Holy cow, they jacked the price for a second card from $25 to $50; that’s crazy. MouseSavers is showing the new rates, and I found this post over at disboards:

Passholders can enjoy Tables in Wonderland for just $75

Now you can savor the flavors of the Disney restaurants you love and save big too! Tables in Wonderland Membership includes Theme Park restaurants like Crystal Palace and Pizzafari, Character Dining, and even upscale Resort restaurants like California Grill. Passholders receive $25 off the regular price of Tables in Wonderland Membership. For only $75, join this culinary club which boasts a buffet of benefits. It’s the ultimate food lover’s feast.

Benefits include:

20% discount on all food and beverages at over 70 participating Resort hotel and Theme Park restaurants (discount is valid for a party of up to 10 Guests).
Resort and Theme Park parking for dining purposes
Invitations to special member-only food and wine events, winemaker dinners and celebrity chef dinners
And more!

Join Tables in Wonderland now! Download your membership application or Call (407) 566-5858† (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST) for more information or to purchase your annual membership at the Passholder price of $75. Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more! (Due to popular demand, we are experiencing high call volume. To avoid waiting on the phone, simply mail or fax your application to us!)

Bruce

Yikes, that’s getting expensive. It’s still can be a good deal it you use it a lot or have a family that likes to eat at least one meal a day at a sit down restaurant. When we travel with a group of 8 we can easily pay for the card in the first couple of meals.

It is 100.00 for non-passholders. As I do not intend to activate my AP Exchange certificate this trip, ( I have free tickets being retired Military) I was told I would have to pay the 100.00. Disney is starting to become disappointing, it’s starting to appear all they are interested in is the bucks .

I still think at that rate, it is still a good deal if you use it and travel to WDW often.

It would be nice if they would add some CS places to the discount!!