NOTE: Effective March 1, 2009, the cost of membership in Tables in Wonderland increased. Regular annual membership in this program is now $100, for Florida residents who are not annual passholders. Passholders can purchase TIW for $75/year. (The program is open ONLY to Florida residents or Disney passholders.) An additional card for a spouse or partner is $50.
TABLES IN WONDERLAND (formerly known as Disney Dining Experience – the name changed September 15, 2008) is a dining discount program for eligible Florida Residents and Annual Passholders 21 and older good for 20 percent off food and beverage at a number of Walt Disney World Resort hotel and theme park restaurants and lounges. The discount is good for up to 10 persons in your party. (Prior to 2005, the DDE, as it was commonly called, was only open to Florida residents.)
– General Membership (Florida Residents ONLY): $100.00
– Annual/Seasonal Passholders’ Rate: $75.00
– Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more.
– Members receive a 20% discount on all food and beverage (including alcohol) for up to 10 people at participating table-service Disney restaurants. Effective January 1, 2008 a charge of 18% gratuity will be added to all Tables in Wonderland transactions, regardless of party size. Effective March 1, 2009, at Victoria & Albert’s, a 20% gratuity will be added to all transactions, regardless of party size.
– Discount applies to member’s check only.
– One card per table. Two cards cannot be combined.
– Member must be present to receive discount.
– Card must be presented when ordering.
– Complimentary parking:
Theme Park: after 5 p.m. daily, show membership card at Guest Relations. You’ll have to pay parking at the toll booth, then after dining, present receipt and parking ticket at Guest Relations for a refund.
Walt Disney World Resorts - when dining at a Walt Disney World resort, valet parking is complimentary. After dining, present a dining receipt at the valet stand.
– Exclusive invitations to special dining events.
WDW-DINE (407-939-3463) will book advance reservations.
Theme park admission is required when dining in Theme Park restaurants.
Participating restaurants are subject to change. Guests will be notified of any changes in future newsletters. See BELOW for a list of restaurants.
Certain restrictions apply during holidays and special events, please check with the restaurant when you make your reservation. Blackout dates include major holidays: Mother’s Day, Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day.
This discount cannot be used in combination with any other discount.
This discount cannot be combined with any other discount or package. This includes events such as Fantasmic Dinner Package, Epcot Food and Wine Festival Events, and Candlelight Dinner Packages.
MEMBERSHIP AND CARD INFORMATION: Call the office at (407) 566-5858, Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit Guest Relations at Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdrom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, or Downtown Disney to purchase a Tables in Wonderland card.
BY MAIL: Post Office Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
NOTE: Allow several weeks for processing. Guests planning vacations in the next month should not order by phone but should plan to purchase their card once they arrive at Walt Disney World.