? Tables in Wonderland

Can anyone purchase the Tables in Wonderland deal or is it strictly for DVC owners.
If for anyone, would that also apply to SoG guests?

Thank youououououou :blush:

I believe that TiW is available only to Annual Passholders and Florida residents. DVC members can’t purchase it unless they are one of the above.

That’s my understanding too.

aha! thank you guys. :crying:

I just talked with someone and they said DVC members pay 75.00 and they said nothing about passes,but I could be wrong…

allears.net

"TABLES IN WONDERLAND (formerly known as Disney Dining Experience – the name changed September 15, 2008) is a dining discount program for eligible Florida Residents and Annual Passholders 21 and older good for 20 percent off food and beverage at a number of Walt Disney World Resort hotel and theme park restaurants and lounges. The discount is good for up to 10 persons in your party. (Prior to 2005, the DDE, as it was commonly called, was only open to Florida residents.)

– General Membership (Florida Residents ONLY): $100.00
– Annual/Seasonal Passholders’ Rate: $75.00
– Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more."

Tables in Wonderland (formerly Disney Dining Experience)

thank you,great info…we are going to try it this coming trip…

Delmarjohn – I think this is where the DVC discount issue is related – DVC members can buy their APs at a slight discount. And then they can buy the TIW at the AP rate.

You better hurry! You have to purchase it BEFORE you get there, I don’t know if you can get it in 27 days??

John – you should apply by phone immediately and let them know your dates. They will expedite a membership for you and you will soon receive a bright-gree voucher card in the mail. You present the voucher at any guest Services window and they will give you the TIW card.

Note: You will need to have your AP card number in order for your TIW application to be processed, so if you haven’t gotten your AP card yet, you will need to take care of that first. Again, they can get that number to you over the phone when you order, so you can use it right away to get your TIW.

Here is the contact info:

(407) 566-5858, Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern, or email wdw.disney.dining.experience@disney.com

You can go to Guest Services at any park and purchase the Tables in Wonderland. You just need to show your AP and ID. We got ours in January at Guest Services in Epcot.

Hi— long time no post— sorry again! Has anyone used TIW and found that it is really only accepted at those places listed? OR do they take it everywhere like they used to when it was the DDE?

Just made reservations and realized Yak & Yeti isn’t on it :frowning:

[QUOTE=Emerson613;1062041]Hi— long time no post— sorry again! Has anyone used TIW and found that it is really only accepted at those places listed? OR do they take it everywhere like they used to when it was the DDE?

Just made reservations and realized Yak & Yeti isn’t on it :([/QUOTE]

We ask what discounts the location takes no matter where we are. I would call wdw dine and ask.

the list of restaurants that take TIW is available,we use it and it pays off easy and depending on how many people you have ,it really paysoff …Tables in Wonderland (formerly Disney Dining Experience)

This is correct. You can go to any guest services to purchase TIW. We purchased ours right at DTD before we went to dinner!:biggrin:

[QUOTE=Emerson613;1062041]Hi— long time no post— sorry again! Has anyone used TIW and found that it is really only accepted at those places listed? OR do they take it everywhere like they used to when it was the DDE?

When we used ours in December, only the placed listed on the paper that I received accepted it. I always asked though just in case. Good luck and have fun!

I know some non-Florida residents on allears claim they have TIW due to either DVC or AP’s. They automatically charge an 18% gratuity, so does that mean you really only get a 2% discount?

If our bill was $100.00 and we put a tip on it would be $120.00 for us. W/ TiW it would be $100.00 since the bill would be reduced to $80.00 and then adding the tip brings it to $100.00. TiW reduces the bill by the amount of a normal gratuity.

It is well worth it if you will be spending $375.00 or more in TS and certain CS locations along with many of the lounges. Check the list. It is inclusive of many locations.

In my experience, they never just took the DDE everywhere.
There were exceptions then as there are now.
The rule of thumb is that if it’s Disney owned and operated, it’s accepted. If it’s inside a park, it’s accepted.
New as of May was that they finally started accepting TIW at the Swolphin restaurants and also at a few DTD restaurants that have never participated, nor have they been part of the regular or deluxe dining plans since 2004. (Fulton’s, Portobello, HoB).
I’m not always right, but I am seldom wrong.:blink:

One last thing, if it hasn’t been said before, TIW is available to AP holders, DVC owners, and Florida residents. Nobody else.

That’s only true if they don’t tip w/o the card. Sure, the tip is added but you’re going to tip at least that much anyway so the card really does save you 20%. For us it takes care of the tip and that’s a big deal. Even with only three of us it adds up fast and we’re ahead after only a few meals.