Taking a poll

Okay I have reservations for 'Ohana and Whispering Canyon on the same night. We can’t do both. We have a party of 8. 3 adults, 14,12,9,7,and 7.

We’ve done 'Ohana before, loved the food, the entertainment was ok, walking around the resort was nice and taking the boat back to MK an nice way to end the evening.

Never done Whispering Canyon. I’ve heard mixed reviews. Do I stay with what I know or try something new? Thoughts and opinions anyone??

Stick with Ohana!

Ohanna…always. WC is good too, but I would never pick it over Ohanna.

Ive never been to Ohana but I had a bad experience at Whispering Canyon… My In-laws tried it again to give it a second chance and had another bad experience so Id go with Ohana. Unknown is better to me than a place where we have had more than one bad experience.

We didn’t like Whispering Canyon at all. Stick with 'Ohana.

Well I was leaning towards 'Ohana to begin with, so it sounds like i’m making the right choice. Thanks everyone I knew I could count on you guys

Another vote for 'Ohana:)

Even though you’ve already made your decision…

Me too…O’hana vote!!!

'Ohana had my vote but they changed the menu!!! Oh no what to do…we love the potstickers…and was the shrimp always “peel and eat”? I don’t remember that

If you are on DDP I would go w/ 'Ohana. But WC is fun. The kids will enjoy it.

Yes, it’s always been peel and eat, kind of spicy shrimp.

yes we’re doing the dining plan…why do they have to make everything sound so GOOD:rolleyes:

We ate there a couple of times this past summer while we were staying at at WL. It was good, but not great. Ohana is great. To be honest, Ohana for sure. They are absolutely different classes of restaurants. Ohana is a really nice place, great food, fun. Whispering Canyon is decent, but not a huge selection on the menu, and is more gimmick than good.

Definitely Ohana! And if you are doing the Dining Plan, maybe check Kona. It is GREAT.

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1065144]We ate there a couple of times this past summer while we were staying at at WL. It was good, but not great. Ohana is great. To be honest, Ohana for sure. They are absolutely different classes of restaurants. Ohana is a really nice place, great food, fun. Whispering Canyon is decent, but not a huge selection on the menu, and is more gimmick than good.

Definitely Ohana! And if you are doing the Dining Plan, maybe check Kona. It is GREAT.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot! I looked at the Kona menu and now I have 3 reservations for that day:wacko: I’ve pretty much ruled Whispering Canyon out, now to decide between Kona and 'Ohana…This is so hard:pirate:

well now that there are no Chicken wings at Ohana’s… I still say ohana’s we didn’t really enjoy the food at WC, it was fun but not really worth it

Ohana has the better food.

Wispering Canyon you must do once. We have done it 4 times and feel we are over it.

You might want to rethink 'Ohana.
There’s quite and uproar over the latest menu.
If your two choices are Whispering Canyon and 'Ohana, I’d go with Whispering Canyon, once.
I’d also suggest Kona Cafe and Grand Floridian Cafe as alternates if you’re trying to go the one credit route and be close to the MK.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1065197]You might want to rethink 'Ohana.
There’s quite and uproar over the latest menu.
If your two choices are Whispering Canyon and 'Ohana, I’d go with Whispering Canyon, once.
I’d also suggest Kona Cafe and Grand Floridian Cafe as alternates if you’re trying to go the one credit route and be close to the MK.[/QUOTE]

Yes we are in AK that day so I want to be close to MK so we have and easy trip back to POP, and the kids will get to take the boat back to the park. Kona did look really good too. I hadn’t thought of GF…Oh boy if you guys keep giving me suggestions I’ll have to upgrade to the deluxe dining and just skip the parks and spend all day eating:blow:

Okay so I cancelled Whispering Canyon, now I have ADR for Kona, 'Ohana and GF Cafe…decisions…decisions:confused:

I keep hearing about the Ohana menu change but has anyone actually eaten there yet? I wonder if this is not overblown?