Taking the crew to All Star Music in March

I’ve settled on the week before spring break for our first trip this year. Best prices that I could get for 2 rooms was at Music beating out Pop this time. We will be down for March 22 thru 27. Does anyone have any previous experience with Music that they can share? Also if you see us down there feel free to say howdy.
Here’s a quick snapshot of my first mate and me buffooning at DTD.

We have stayed there twice in the Broadway and Country buildings. The Country buildings are all the way in the back of the resort so it is a bit of a hike especially when you are coming back after a long day at the parks. Otherwise, it is pretty much the same as any of the other All-Stars/Pop. The food court is decent. It is the second stop for the buses that go to the All Stars during the sharing routes parts of the day.

Have a wonderful time!

[QUOTE=Captain Bax;1102646]I’ve settled on the week before spring break for our first trip this year. Best prices that I could get for 2 rooms was at Music beating out Pop this time. We will be down for March 22 thru 27. Does anyone have any previous experience with Music that they can share? Also if you see us down there feel free to say howdy.
Here’s a quick snapshot of my first mate and me buffooning at DTD.[/QUOTE]

K so Im one of those people who change reservations if the deals get better. I know I can drive the reservation CM’s crazy. We are now staying at Coronado Springs instead.

You go boy! Get those deals :))))

Nice. Bigger room, bigger beds with the queen size at CSR vs. doubles. Unless you can swing a king size room.
And a better pool. Have fun.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1102950]Nice. Bigger room, bigger beds with the queen size at CSR vs. doubles. Unless you can swing a king size room.
And a better pool. Have fun.[/QUOTE]

Yah sprung for the king for my first mate and me and got adjoining rooms for the crew. Semper Fi

Semper Squid.:laugh: