Tangled merchandise

Hi! For those who’ve been in the parks recently (Nov.Dec), have you noticed if there is Tangled merchandise available in the gift shops? A lot? A little?

I am sure there would be there, since Tangled has been doing so well and there were characters at the parks (I heard).

Yes! Not much though - not as much as disneystore.com

They have the horse stuffed animal (Maximus)
Tangled Doll & Barbie
Wig
Dress, shoes, accessories
Magnets
Stickers
Plastic Figurines

There were also ornaments . . . but that’s it - no pascal, and that is what DD really wanted - I had to come home and buy if from offline.

Yes there is a meet and greet - at park opening the line went all the way up the walkway by the castle (It’s in the old Belle Theater) and it remained that way throughout the day.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1060027]Yes! Not much though - not as much as disneystore.com

They have the horse stuffed animal (Maximus)
Tangled Doll & Barbie
Wig
Dress, shoes, accessories
Magnets
Stickers
Plastic Figurines

There were also ornaments . . . but that’s it - no pascal, and that is what DD really wanted - I had to come home and buy if from offline.[/QUOTE]

Ok then I guess I will buy a magnet !!! (hope I cant find them)

Santa brought my DD a tangled wii game, but we have not had a chance to play it yet. I think I saw Santa at Best Buy last week, so that is where he might have seen it.

We got it too!!

The magnets are a set of 4 - and there are plenty!! The hottest seller was this, both my DDs got one for Christmas