Tangled

Call me crazy but I would like to see this movie, looks funny. I am sure my kids will like it too.

Oh boy, I was looking at the previews and I am not sure that I like it.

I was up in the air about it at first. For some reason some of it looked funny to me. I am sure I will see it anyways since I tend to see a lot of Disney animation movies.

Hey, just because I am not so sure, doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t go and see it :laugh:
I don’t like it when Disney or anyone else, for that matter, messes around with my Grimm Fairy Tales :pinch:

does anyone know when it comes out in theaters? DD wants to see it :blush:

Can’t wait to take the girls!

Around November 24th in 3D I think.

My boys want to see it. I suspect we’ll go over the holidays.

It comes out November 24th as thats my sisters birthday so I remembered the date haha! I quite want to see it, I do love the classics and miss the drawn style but Ive got to get to grips with The Princess and the Frog was the last they will do in that style. I think it looks pretty funny and the concept art etc that Ive seen for it does look amazing!

I’m just glad there is alot of kids movies to go to recently! DS6 can’t wait to see this one…he says the girl is cute!! LOL!

Lol… that’s too funny.

I think I would want to see it…looks kinda cute!

I am sure it will be good. I didn’t want to see Princess and the Frog, but sat down with my kids and did. Yes I’m a guy and I have to say I liked it. I am comfortable enough with myself to actually say that.:laugh:

We LOVED Princess and the Frog…and I did NOT want to see it. Plus, I wasn’t sure if my son would like it…but he did too (and so did DH).

Hi all! I work with Disney Movies and saw that most of you were excited to see Tangled, which is great to hear :slight_smile:

There are a few movie clips out, in case any of you want a little more a sneak peek as well as a sneak peek of the soundtrack!

Snuggly Duckling Film Clip

Mother Gothel Film Clip

“Smolder By Flynn”

[QUOTE=WaltDisney;1056355]Hi all! I work with Disney Movies and saw that most of you were excited to see Tangled, which is great to hear :slight_smile:

There are a few movie clips out, in case any of you want a little more a sneak peek as well as a sneak peek of the soundtrack!

Snuggly Duckling Film Clip

Mother Gothel Film Clip

“Smolder By Flynn”[/QUOTE]

Thanks will have to check them out…

Have you had a chance to check out the film clips yet? I’d love to hear what you think…especially of our cast of characters - Maximus, Mother Gothel and of course, Rapunzel and Flynn!

Thought you guys might also find this ad pretty funny - it’s one of my personal faves :slight_smile:

Smolder by Flynn

[QUOTE=WaltDisney;1056881]Have you had a chance to check out the film clips yet? I’d love to hear what you think…especially of our cast of characters - Maximus, Mother Gothel and of course, Rapunzel and Flynn!

Thought you guys might also find this ad pretty funny - it’s one of my personal faves :slight_smile:

Smolder by Flynn[/QUOTE]

I think it looks great, and can’t wait to take my son to see the movie.