Tangled?

Anyone see it yet?
thoughts?

We are planning on taking our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter Friday for her first theater movie!! I can’t wait : )

oh how nice, enjoy!!!

We are going saturday. I will let you know how it is. It lokks cute.

if my kids behave and i have my house work done I might take them Saturday to, but kmp, thanks!!

My sister and I went and saw it yesterday. It was very cute. We both enjoyed it. Our favorite new Disney character is Maximus the horse. He was hilarious!

oh cool, thanks for the review!!

I heard it was REALLY good!! I’m REALLY excited to see it now!

Went to see it yesterday. Very funny. An animated modern day type Princess that was long overdue. My DD’s hope to see a lot more of her in the parks next summer. And I agree, Max stole the show on this one:laugh:

oooh I am loving the reviews everyone, thank you!

We went today to see Tangled…Madalynn and I went in to get popcorn while Papaw waited in line to get tickets. By the time he got to the window they were sold out :frown: :crying: So we ended up going to buy Toy Story 3 and eating our popcorn at home. We will try again…

We saw it today and it was AWESOME!!! We LOVED it:wub::wub::wub:. It was one of the best films Disney has put out in a long time. I would go back and see it again.

so great to hear, thank you!!
think i will be taking the kids this afternoon!! thanks!

I just got back from taking my girls, omg i loved this movie so much!!!
I cried a few times to, but I am a sap!!
I don’t want to give the ending away but I was surprised is that the way the real story is?

Yes, it has some emotional places in the movie. I almost cried. Glad you loved it.

Took my kids and mom yesterday. It was sooo good! I would watch it again today, and can’t wait for it to come out on DVD. We head to WDW on Wednesday, and can’t wait to meet Rapunzel in person!

awesome!
i to can’t wait for the dvd
enjoy your trip!

Saw it this afternoon and LOVED IT!!!

we did to, i loved it a lot!!! :wub::wub::wub:

We all saw it Thanksgiving day, it was very nice. I would recommend.