Taste testing Beverly

Check out the Disney Parks Blog. They’ve made a short little video of folks reactions to tasting Beverly. We all know how yummy it is. :blow::laugh:

Beverly Taste Tests at Epcot Disney Parks Blog

[QUOTE=missymouse;1042018]Check out the Disney Parks Blog. They’ve made a short little video of folks reactions to tasting Beverly. We all know how yummy it is. :blow::laugh:

Beverly Taste Tests at Epcot Disney Parks Blog[/QUOTE]

LOL!

I like the Beverly. Not something I would drink all the time but it is a great pallet cleanser.

I love club cool and trying all the drinks.

Thant’s funny! I have known about Beverly for a long time and I finally got my whole family when we were there in June- to be fair I also drank a small small sip to be a good sport. :blow:

I know for a fact that Lawwin likes the stuff.
She told me as much when we were in Club Cool!
I think my favorite soda is the Israeli citrus flavored one followed by the ginger/cola blend (I think I remember a ginger/cola blend) from Costa Rica.

[QUOTE=tigger;1042024]LOL!

I like the Beverly. Not something I would drink all the time but it is a great pallet cleanser.

I love club cool and trying all the drinks.[/QUOTE]

:laugh:Well, you are in the minority.:laugh: I love Club Cool too.

I love to watch people taste Beverly for the first time. I guess I’m kind of mean like that.:ph34r: :laugh:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1042028]I know for a fact that Lawwin likes the stuff.
She told me as much when we were in Club Cool!
I think my favorite soda is the Israeli citrus flavored one followed by the ginger/cola blend (I think I remember a ginger/cola blend) from Costa Rica.[/QUOTE]

There’s one I like too, but I don’t remember the name. It’s the watermelon one, and I think it may be from an Asian country.

China.
If you open the link to the Disney Blog, it’s got the names of all the sodas.

Club Cool is my dh’s favourite attraction; it’s free.:glare: I hate it -your shoes stick to the floor. That said, I don’t mind Beverly - it’s meant to sip…once you get past the first shock and just take slow, tiny sips it’s not so bad…

Beverly is horrible! But Club Cool is a definite must every trip to EPCOT. I love seeing the looks on people’s faces when they sample some of the “less” tatsy options.

With the proper leverage of rum - they’re all good.

Seriously, when I got my family to try it, I had my camera ready. Some guy behind me - I think it was Rich - asked me “Did you get that shot?” (of my DD tasting the Beverly)

Any other votes for Boss to author a ‘Club Cool Bartenders Guide’?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:Wonder if I can sneak some rum into Epcot in a water bottle in a few days?

I’ve never really liked rum, partly because I inherited my mother’s stomach and rum sinks like a stone, making me feel not at all well. I think it’s the combination of sugars and alcohol. I can drink liqueurs and I’ve got no problem with vodkas. In my younger days I was Mr. Kamikazi:ph34r:
That is, on the rare occasions that I do drink, because I shouldn’t for health reasons.
Drambuie and amaratto, no problem.:whistling Rum and Coke, big problem.:nuke:

Been there: Done that. In the MK, a nice coconut rum goes well with the Dole whips.

Where is Club Cool located in EPCOT? Is it a newer area?

Yes in Epcot, near the dancing water fountain. I still miss Ice Station Cool, the building it was in before the refurb. It had a lot more character.

Hmmm . . . DH often accuses me of only wanting a trip to WDW so that I can have a Dole Whip Float. I’m thinking I’ve found a way to make it even better, and HE will :heart: it!

If you are looking at my fountain w/ your back to the entrance, Cub Cool is tucked in to your right.

I will have to check it out whenever I get to go again. Fingers crossed for in 2 years. I was thinking of waiting till the expansion to open but after seeing Boss’s Disney Countdown I don’t think I could mentally wait 880+ days to go. LOL