TASTY TEQUILAS: La Cava del Tequila

Who wants to meet me for a shot or two? :cool:

La Cava del Tequila celebrates the heritage and tradition of tequila-making in Mexico through its décor, artwork, original artifacts and authentic spirits. The [B]new addition to the Mexico pavilion at Epcot[/B] will offer Walt Disney World guests more than 70 types of authentic tequilas made from the finest distilled spirits from the agave plant. A tequila ambassador will be on hand to share the history of tequila-making and its rich Mexican heritage. Exotic and unique-blended margaritas will be served with flavored salts, spices and tropical fresh fruits. Several “tapas-style” tastings will be on the menu including freshly made guacamole, home-fried fresh corn chips, salsas, ceviches and tostadas

Oh I can’t wait until we get there to try some.

Where is this going to be?

Epcot - Mexico

I know that much, I’m not as dumb as I look. :wacko::laugh:

Where inside the building? The market place, that jewelry shop off to the side, that spot on the other side where the kidcot spot is, or in the lobby where those (IMHO) strange painted creatures were done?

[QUOTE=jo-jo;988516]I know that much, I’m not as dumb as I look. :wacko::laugh:

Where inside the building? The market place, that jewelry shop off to the side, that spot on the other side where the kidcot spot is, or in the lobby where those (IMHO) strange painted creatures were done?[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not sure, but I’ll check it out in October for sure!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;988500]Who wants to meet me for a shot or two? :cool:

La Cava del Tequila celebrates the heritage and tradition of tequila-making in Mexico through its décor, artwork, original artifacts and authentic spirits. The new addition to the Mexico pavilion at Epcot will offer Walt Disney World guests more than 70 types of authentic tequilas made from the finest distilled spirits from the agave plant. A tequila ambassador will be on hand to share the history of tequila-making and its rich Mexican heritage. Exotic and unique-blended margaritas will be served with flavored salts, spices and tropical fresh fruits. Several “tapas-style” tastings will be on the menu including freshly made guacamole, home-fried fresh corn chips, salsas, ceviches and tostadas

[/QUOTE]

OHHHHH, HOME SWEET HOME!!!:laugh:

Oooooo! Time for another trip!

Yeah… THAT’S why it’s going to be popular. History and heritage.:rolleyes:

:laugh: Count me in! :laugh:

:blow: I can’t even smell Tequila without nearly barfing…

Hola!!! This is right up my alley!

I can do shots, but mix it in something and :blow:

(not sure shots are appropriate at WDW though??):laugh:

Doesn’t do anything for me. I still can’t drink.
Well, I can once in a very great while.
I wonder if they have Cabo Wabo.

I am thrilled about this new addition!!!

Are they finally going to have a bar in the Mexico pavilion??? They SO need one there.

No tequila for me though. :blow: One bad tequila experience can last a lifetime.

Yum! This should make the Epcot crawl even more adventurous! :smiley:

Here are some more details!! Looks like Capt Jacks got a menu make over too!

Scott Liljenquist : Mickey varies the menu at Walt Disney World

When you walk down the ramp into the Mexico Pavilion, the Tequila bar is on the right hand side when you step off the ramp. I can’t remember if anything was there before. We stopped in the other day, but they weren’t open yet- must have been before 11am, I imagine.

10/24/09 - 3 PM
The Bossmouse vacation kickoff tequila tasting adventure.

We were there on Sunday…a few minutes before noon…and they weren’t open yet. We had really looked forward to partaking (DB is a HUGE tequila fan!). We promised ourselves we would come back later in the day, but got caught up doing so many other things…mmm…