Taxi cost from LAX to DL Hotel?

Going to run the Half Marathon in September 2012. Flying into LAX but debating with Disney shuttle or just taking a cab.

Anyone know the cost of a taxi cab or non-disney shuttle from LAX to DL Hotel?

I have to figure that we will need the trip back to airport as well.

Any information will help.

[QUOTE=monrailrider;1100796]Going to run the Half Marathon in September 2012. Flying into LAX but debating with Disney shuttle or just taking a cab.

Anyone know the cost of a taxi cab or non-disney shuttle from LAX to DL Hotel?

I have to figure that we will need the trip back to airport as well.

Any information will help.[/QUOTE]

Um. If you take a taxi, it ain’t cheap.

If you don’t want to rent a car, the easiest would be to take a Super Shuttle takes you from LAX to Disneyland and the surrounding hotels, all for about $16.00 or so.

SuperShuttle Disneyland | Disneyland Airport Shuttle | Disneyland TO LAX, SNA, ONT, BUR, LGB Airport Transportation

However, depending on how many people are in the van suggests a multitude of stops, which can take time.

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;1100807]
However, depending on how many people are in the van suggests a multitude of stops, which can take time.[/QUOTE]

After the race we dont have time to waste and need a more direct route to airport. Thus trying to find out about how much a taxi will be.

Disneyland to LAX is about 35 miles, so taxis are quite pricey. Plus, the taxi meters take into account waiting time as well as actual mileage, which can be a big deal in LA traffic. I wouldn’t count on paying less than $120 for a one-way taxi ride from Disneyland to the airport.

Cool. Thats what I needed to know. Disney shuttle is $32 round trip. Going to leave as soon as we can after the race then.

Thanks again.