Tea drinkers out there?

I love Marks & Spencer Gold Tea bags, and DD loves Twining Lady Grey Tea – but I just found a great tea at the World of Disney – it is Wonderland Tea (the Official Unbirthday Tea) loose leaf Mad Tea Party Blend. It is really aromatic and delicious. They had several blends, but this had some interesting things in it like calendula petals, so we gave it a try.

The tea is in a tin box with all sorts of silly Alice In Wonderland sayings on it, and of course a tag that says Drink Me. Fun!

I saw that tea the other day, the Wonderland Tea, it looked really cool! I will have to pick some up the next time I have the chance!

:pinch: I saw those teas and thought it’s just another cute tin filled with tea bags :blow:
Now I wish that I had taken a closer look.

Ah yes, another reason to plan a new trip :wink:

I will have to check it out next time. The tea I love right now is Mighty Leaf.

Thanks for the info, my mom is an avid tea drinker and she found some teas that she loves in the England Pavillion in Epcot, but I will serch for this new one while we are there in March as a surprise for Mother’s Day.

Thanks for the tip!!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;931942]I love Marks & Spencer Gold Tea bags, and DD loves Twining Lady Grey Tea – but I just found a great tea at the World of Disney – it is Wonderland Tea (the Official Unbirthday Tea) loose leaf Mad Tea Party Blend. It is really aromatic and delicious. They had several blends, but this had some interesting things in it like calendula petals, so we gave it a try.

The tea is in a tin box with all sorts of silly Alice In Wonderland sayings on it, and of course a tag that says Drink Me. Fun![/QUOTE]

Oh that sounds like fun- I was a bit taken aback you get M&S tea? is there M&S in the United States? I love tea, but I drink any old tea, PG. Typhoo, Earl Grey any blend really as long as its wet and warm:laugh:

M&S gold tea bags are my favorite! I was able to get them at our local store for a year or so. When they were discontinuing it, I bought boxes and boxes so I would never run out. I still have a box or so!

I will look next time I go into M&S to see if they still make the Gold tea bags, if they do and you do run out PM me and I’ll send you some to keep you going!

:ohmy: Oh no! There is the possibility they might stop making htem? That tea is LIFE!!! :happy:

Isn’t it weird how tea can become very important? A cup of tea fixed the exact way you like it actually does make you feel better. :heart:

Oh gosh no, I dont know if they would stop making them I doubt it if they are as good as you say- its just I never noticed them before. Marks and Spencers make just scrumptious food anyway I am sure they are superb!

The Wonderland Tea sounds so neat. I’m a tea drinker, but I haven’t found a tea that I’m as crazy about as the following recipe that I make myself. It’s fantastic!

Russian Tea
1 Cup Instant Tea Mix with Lemon Flavor
1 Large jar Tang
1 1/2 Cups Granulated Sugar
1 tsp. Ground Cloves
2 tsp. Cinnamon

Mix & store in sealed container. Use 2-3 tablespoons in one mug of hot water. (Adjust to your taste). Stir until dissolved.

Im a BIG tea drinker and that sounds delicious! Im obsessed right now with Green Tea, Cammomile and Cammomile, Honey and Vanilla, YUM!

My friend gave me the Wonderland Tea for Christmas! The tin is too cute. I have yet to try the tea - I left it at home when I went back to college!! :crying: