Tea Party/My Disney Princess Perfectly Princess Tea Party

I had a question about tea party type meals in Disney World. I vaguely heard about a Alice in Wonderland themed tea party that is held outside, I believe in the GF and I know about the Perfectly Princess Tea Party at the GF which obv is princess themed! :laugh:

Does anyone else know any more information on these?

My nieces is interested in tea parties and I think it’d be a great surprise if I could set one up! :]

Thanks!

My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party at Garden View Lounge | Walt Disney World Resort

I’ve done the Perfectly Princess Tea Party with each of my girls at separate times, and we had truly a wonderful, once in a lifetime experience. It was pricey, but very sweet and worth every penny! Each girl is announced as she enters. A doll dressed as Aurora awaits each girl at her seat and a bracelet is wrapped inside her napkin. There is a girl who sprang from a small rose in Aurora’s garden who sings and dances with the party goers before Aurora arrives to greet each girl. If your niece is a prissy girly girl do this tea party!

Do you remember how much it cost?

Exactly my question! :]

$250 for one girl and one adult. I think it’s an additional $100 for an extra girl and an additional $50 for an additional adult. I did it twice–once with each girl because my girls are 5 years apart in age, and I thought my little one was too little the first time, and I was afraid if I waited until she was old enough my oldest would be too old for it.

How old were your girls when you took them?

My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Te

Here’s more information from allears. I should mention that I looked into the Alice in Wonderland Tea Party for my youngest. She really loves Alice, but adults do not attend with the children at that one, and I wanted to be able to have the mother-daughter experience with my little one that I had with my big one. Here are some pictures from my most recent tea party with my little Bonnie. I’ll post some of my tea party with Lily when I can get on my desktop as those pictures on that computer and not my laptop.:happy:
This is Rose Petal, the singer/storyteller

My most recent tea party was with my youngest, Bonnie, who was just shy of 6. I took Lily in 2005, and it was the day before her 7th birthday. I think both of my girls were a year or two older than a lot of the other girls at the party, but I think they were more engaged than some of the younger girls. A good example is the little girl with whom we shared a table this past August. She was 3, and a precious little girl, but she didn’t eat a thing–not even the cake–and she was just tuned out altogether. I felt sorry for her mom because she kept trying to get her tune it and participate or just eat, but she just wanted to wiggle around in her chair.:laugh:Very cute, but I think if you’re going to drop that kind of money on a one and a half hour deal, you need to let the experience be memorable for both the girl and her mother. :happy:

[QUOTE=missymouse;1014182]My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Te

Here’s more information from allears. I should mention that I looked into the Alice in Wonderland Tea Party for my youngest. She really loves Alice, but adults do not attend with the children at that one, and I wanted to be able to have the mother-daughter experience with my little one that I had with my big one. Here are some pictures from my most recent tea party with my little Bonnie. I’ll post some of my tea party with Lily when I can get on my desktop as those pictures on that computer and not my laptop.:happy:

[/QUOTE]

She is unbelievably adorable! :] Thank you for all the help and advice!

Thank you and you’re welcome.

I took my daughter to the Perfectly Princess Tea Party when she was either 5 or 6. Most of the girls wear princess dresses…or nice dresses. I had left a Perfectly Princess Tea Invitation (which I made at home before our trip) on my daughter’s pillow…we left it there one morning and when we arrived back from the parks she found it…complete with glitter. She was BEYOND DELIGHTED…as it happens we had seen a couple princesses that day (i think it was in toon town)…and so she thinks (and still to this day at age 10) that she was hand selected to be invited to this amazing tea party. She still talks about the time she got invited to the special party!
It was one of those events that beforehand you contemplate the cost…should i or shouldn’t I…how great will it be…BUT AFTER…you realize how worth every penny it was!!

[QUOTE=missymouse;1014182]My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Te

[/QUOTE]

Love the pictures! What a cutie you have!!
Do you remember if there were different times to choose from during the day or if it is a one-seating type of event?

[QUOTE=Mickey Mom;1014217]Love the pictures! What a cutie you have!!
Do you remember if there were different times to choose from during the day or if it is a one-seating type of event?[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

The time is always the same–10:30 until noon.

[QUOTE=hillfamily4;1014202]I took my daughter to the Perfectly Princess Tea Party when she was either 5 or 6. Most of the girls wear princess dresses…or nice dresses. I had left a Perfectly Princess Tea Invitation (which I made at home before our trip) on my daughter’s pillow…we left it there one morning and when we arrived back from the parks she found it…complete with glitter. She was BEYOND DELIGHTED…as it happens we had seen a couple princesses that day (i think it was in toon town)…and so she thinks (and still to this day at age 10) that she was hand selected to be invited to this amazing tea party. She still talks about the time she got invited to the special party!
It was one of those events that beforehand you contemplate the cost…should i or shouldn’t I…how great will it be…BUT AFTER…you realize how worth every penny it was!![/QUOTE]

We surprised our girls too. We told them that they were going to have a special surprise the morning of when they woke up. We got all fancied up and Daddy took us by car to GF. They were both very surprised and excited with their “surprise.” It really is a special event!:happy:

I took my daughter when she was 7. It was a once in a lifetime moment with my only daughter that we will never forget! It is expensive but worth it!