Technical Difficulties!

Ok, have been on the phone making my ADR’s since 7:07am and it is now 7:48 and the CM has been on the other line with the Help Desk for about 10 minutes. She is great but the system does not want to save the ADR’s.

Also for those of you who have a group that are eating at different Table restaurants in the same day, be ready to give book the ADR’s under several names and cell numbers. We have 2 who want to dine at San Angel and 4 dining at Tutto Italia so the ADR’s are under 2 names and cell numbers. We have another day in which we are doing something similar.

It’s almost 8:00am and I am still on hold but don’t mind as I AM listening to MK attraction music YO HO HO

[QUOTE=hiner;1062628]

It’s almost 8:00am and I am still on hold but don’t mind as I AM listening to MK attraction music YO HO HO[/QUOTE]

LOL! I love listening to their hold music. I tell DH that I feel like calling sometimes just to hear the music!“What can I do for you, ma’am?” “Can you just leave me on hold for awhile? I’m enjoying the music!” :laugh::laugh:

The CM is probably having trouble understanding you…

wait for it…

with those big green lips and red nose! :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tired from getting up so early that it took a while to figure out what you were talking about:redface:

I haven’t had any problems. One day I have 4 reservations 11:45, 2 at 2:30, and one at 6:00 because I can’t decide where I want to eat or what time. ( I will decide soon and cancel the ones i don’t need). I also have 2 days where I have dinner ressies at two different restaurants at the same time using the same name and phone number…wonder what the problem is??

Problem was she did understand and was trying to do everything. I think they still need to debug their new software.

Just tried on-line and got an error. I will try again tomorrow morning, but after I sleep in a bit.

I hate when that happens, hope it gets worked out quickly

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1062649]The CM is probably having trouble understanding you…

wait for it…

with those big green lips and red nose! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:you’re silly:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Snicker…

like I said before …this is more the standard …why who knows …while we were there in oct all dining reservations were lost ,one of the reasons I always have a hard copy,by the way they were updating software back then …without getting myself in trouble,a high up in disney was asking my geek son,who knows disney system inside out about the merging of the new system code named LILO system…disney is always tweaking they seem to never be able to settle on one thing for a long time …except keeping DOS