Teen Found Dead in Port Orleans Room

How sad. My heart and prayers go out to the family.

Walt Disney World: Teen found dead at Walt Disney World resort – OrlandoSentinel.com

How horrible. My thoughts and prayers with this family.:frown:

How awful:( prayers and thoughts go out to the family :frowning:

How terribly sad.

So very sad, my heart goes out to his family.

So sad for his family…

That’s very sad . . . :frown:

I wonder what kind of health issues he had?

Also, besides the point, but that photo is POFQ isn’t it? I wonder if they have the right resort?

Oh that’s so sad. :crying: What a terible thing to happen while you’re at the most magical place on Earth.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;996144]That’s very sad . . . :frown:
Also, besides the point, but that photo is POFQ isn’t it? I wonder if they have the right resort?[/QUOTE]

I noticed the same thing about the picture.

Prayers for his family. It’s hard enough having a child with medical conditions, but to go through that is unthinkable.

How sad. My prayers go out to his family.

Gosh, this is very sad… I feel so bad for the family…

very said i send my thoughts and prayers out to his family.

So very sad… hopefully WDW made him happy.

It is reported that the teen appears to have passed away in his sleep and also that this teen had an extensive medical history.
Two red flags, one being possible sleep apnea, the other being this person was very sick and the Disney trip might have been the fulfillment of a wish.

Sad for something like this to happen so far from home.
Sad for the memories that this will create.
What we don’t know is if the family was already anticipating an event like this.

How awful. I hope he was at least enjoying his last days on earth. His poor family, this is just so sad.

It’s so so sad…I’ll hug my DD a lot longer tonight.

How sad. The family is in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

That’s really awful. I hate that something like that would happen on someone’s magical vacation.

So sad. Hopefully his last days were filled with magic.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;996173]It is reported that the teen appears to have passed away in his sleep and also that this teen had an extensive medical history.
Two red flags, one being possible sleep apnea, the other being this person was very sick and the Disney trip might have been the fulfillment of a wish.

Sad for something like this to happen so far from home.
Sad for the memories that this will create.
What we don’t know is if the family was already anticipating an event like this.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing- maybe this was his last wish!