Tell me about Memory Maker

We have the new Memory Maker for our next trip but I really don’t know anything about it. I’m guessing it’s the new Photopass but I don’t know how it’s different. I do know we can put ride pictures on it but I don’t know if that’s different from Photopass.

Once we get home do I get to download all the pictures for free? Once I download them can I print them as I want?

Yes, you can edit and then download. Then print all you want.

We used it with our May trip. We had issues but that was more with sharing and family members.

Ride photos (not sure which ones) have started loading automatically. No standing at the desk saying you want picture 9375 added to the account.

My DD just got back a week ago.and she had a bunch of photos in the water park. I’m not sure there were any there when DS was there in May.

I just ordered Memory Maker and it says I need to pick it up at will call. Is there really something to pick up? I thought if I had it, it was already tied to all of my TWENTY EIGHT Magic bands (yes, 26. We have 13 people staying on a split stay plus my AP is linked to two previous MBs. Absurd).

Karen -
Go in your My Disney Experience under “reservations and tickets” and link your Will call confirmation under the “link memory maker”,

Karen -
You can link the confirmation number to your “My Disney Experience” Go under “my tickets and reservations” and scroll down to the end where it say “link memory maker”. Easy peasy.

Steph - here’s a good link that explains it well http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/WDW/Memory_Maker.pdf

Karen -
Go in your My Disney Experience under “reservations and tickets” and link your Will call confirmation under the “link memory maker”,

Karen -
You can link the confirmation number to your “My Disney Experience” Go under “my tickets and reservations” and scroll down to the end where it say “link memory maker”. Easy peasy.

Steph - here’s a good link that explains it well http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/WDW/Memory_Maker.pdf

Karen -

Thanks for the help. Hopefully we’ll use it, we’re really bad about getting photopass pictures taken.

Yes, that’s why we have never purchased it. It’s bad enough to get DH and the boys in an action shot picture, than to actually stop and get a picture taken. That would force them to stop moving!!! (Thus, another reason why I don’t get to experience too many table services. It involves sitting for too long!)

I have to say that I did love the Magic Bands for the ease of getting photos taken and tied to Memory Maker. So much easier to scan the band than to dig a Photopass card out every time you stopped for a photo.