Tell me what you think

This is our schedule of dinner reservations:

Day One: Captain Jack’s - DTD (Arriving- DTD for the night)

Day Two: Tutto Italia- Italy Epcot- Illuminations 8pm (Magic Kingdom for morning and lunch)

Day Three: Boma’s- Animal Kingdom Lodge (Animal Kingdom for the day)

Day Four: Rose & Crown- United Kingdom Epcot-DS 16th BDay W/ Seating for Illuminations (Full day of Epcot)

Day Five: Yachtsman Steakhouse- Yacht & Beach Club (Pool day, etc. parks to busy)

Day Six: Sci Fi- Disney’s Hollywood Studios- DW BDay (Full Day Hollywood Studios)

Day Seven: Turf Club- Saratoga Springs Resort- (Lamb Chops Baby!!:heart:) Quiet dinner before we head out the next day.

We still have to use our counter services for all those days. Any counter service suggestions for the parks would be appreciated.

MJD

looks great. Enjoy!

Already told DW, Caseys Corner for me and DS while in MK!!!:happy:

I think you’ve got good diversity there and I am so glad you are going to Turf Club! Enjoy!

For counter service, I would suggest Cantina de San Angel (love Mexican!), and also the Cuban Sandwiches at ABC Commissary make me really happy!

Yak & Yeti CS at AK :wink:

I love Turf Club! Have you been there?

Looks like great plans.

I look at that menu:huh:! It look different. I love Chinese food but that stuff looked different. Have you been and what did you like?

MJD

[QUOTE=MJD;857044]I look at that menu:huh:! It look different. I love Chinese food but that stuff looked different. Have you been and what did you like?

MJD[/QUOTE]
We ate there the day it opened for the first time. We really liked it. I believe I had the seame chicken. They give you a lot of food and it isn’t as exotic as you might imagine. It’s pretty americanized :blush:

oh, and on the DP, you got a drink, of course, and this yummy Mango pie. And it is so nice to sit outside!

Are you sure you looked at the right menu?
Anandupur Local Food Cafes - Animal Kingdom

Looks great.:happy: Great variety, let me know how you like Tutto Italia.

My CS suggestions would be Wolfgang Pucks Express, Tangerine Cafe, and another vote for Yak & Yeti.

The only thing I can say about Boma…DELICIOUS!!!

Your dinners look great.
For CS at Epcot we love stopping at harry ramsens if you are fans of fish and chips.

[QUOTE=Dopey;857070]oh, and on the DP, you got a drink, of course, and this yummy Mango pie. And it is so nice to sit outside!

Are you sure you looked at the right menu?
Anandupur Local Food Cafes - Animal Kingdom[/QUOTE]

That menu does look different from the one I looked at, thanks…

[QUOTE=BuzzLightyear;857153]Your dinners look great.
For CS at Epcot we love stopping at harry ramsens if you are fans of fish and chips.[/QUOTE]

DW :heart:loves:heart: the Fish & Chips!!!

I like your choices. As far as CS go, we like Earl of Sandwich, and Sunshine Seasons at Epcot.

Yes! Earl of Sandwich! The Beef & Bleu is on my mind right now! You have to go try it, because I htink it might actually be my favorite Marketplace option these days. MMM. Great brownie ice bream sandwiches for dessert too. And they serve beer!

Ok, I am ready to go. I’ll swing by and pick you up, in about 11 hours or so.:laugh:

Limsy, I am dressed and ready to roll… LOL “roll,” a sandwich joke. Haha