Tell me what's new & exciting!

Just a few more days (ok, like 66 or something :whistling) until we leave! We haven’t been since 2008 and have never been to MVMCP or seen any of the Holiday decorations!

What do we need to know that maybe is new from our last trip?

I heard that Tinkerbell’s store is no more?! BOO! Anything else like that we need to know about?

I was super excited about the trip, then started having some worries and quit planning, now I am over the problems and ready to OCD plan again!!

THANKS!:wub:

WWWHHAATT!? No Tinkerbell store?! Boy I need to get caught up. I’ll have to follow this thread and see what responses there are. We are going twice next year but we were just there last year. So excited for you!

Thanks! I am very excited too!!

Tinker Bell’s store has gotten a princess makeover. :frowning: But sometimes you can go in and get pixie dusted, so she’s still there in spirit!

Have you seen the new queue at the Haunted Mansion? That is a definite MUST SEE!

And the Enchanted Tiki Room is now back to old management - no more Iago & Zazu. It’s supposed to be close to the original version. (I haven’t seen it yet but I’m excited to!)

That’s all I can think of for now… I’ll keep thinking and post again if I come up with anything. :wink:

With Toontown closing Mickey & Gang are now up front at Town Hall AND they’ve added it as a FP attraction.

Not sure if it’s still going on but there’s a Wishes Dessert party some seem to like.

Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It is an awesome highly interactive parade that takes place several times a day.

Over at Epcot- Kim Possible Mission adventures are a fav of my family, and it’s FREE! (my most favorite 4 letter word). A new Tequila Bar in Mexico, as well as a whole new TS restaurant on the water that starts serving after 5. Via Napoli, another new TS place in Italy.

If you like Nemo there’s a show at AK. You can get priority seating for the 3:30 show if you book a table at Tusker House after 1 for lunch.

You are going to love the Decorations. All of them.

Everywhere.

Take time to especially visit the Grand Floridian - it really is magical at Christmas - the Gingerbread House must be seen - and the smell is heavenly!

Sarah – Last Christmas, we really enjoyed the orchestra that played at GF on the upper balcony. It was beautiful! Also, we did tree-hop from resort to resort and park to park. It was the first time I had seen the tree in the Dolphin, which was amazing.
Also, at BWV (and probably lots of other places too), Santa greets everyone in the lobby and they serve cookies and lemonade (hot chocolate too? can’t remember…) That was always a very nice touch.
Be sure to visit MK for some evening snow!

Just don’t buy any. It might just be me, but it’s the worst tasty gingerbread I’ve ever had. Everyone I gave it to (4people) said the same thing so maybe it isn’t just me. :blow: The house is pretty though. A must see.

I agree - I don’t even really like gingerbread…just the smell. We did buy some fudge though - that was good.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1089941]With Toontown closing Mickey & Gang are now up front at Town Hall AND they’ve added it as a FP attraction.

Not sure if it’s still going on but there’s a Wishes Dessert party some seem to like.

Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It is an awesome highly interactive parade that takes place several times a day.

Over at Epcot- Kim Possible Mission adventures are a fav of my family, and it’s FREE! (my most favorite 4 letter word). A new Tequila Bar in Mexico, as well as a whole new TS restaurant on the water that starts serving after 5. Via Napoli, another new TS place in Italy.

If you like Nemo there’s a show at AK. You can get priority seating for the 3:30 show if you book a table at Tusker House after 1 for lunch.[/QUOTE]

Dessert party? YUM! How much is this & where do I get info?

We’ve done KP a couple of times, it was fun.

Tequila bar is a must do for us - I have been drooling over that menu for awhile! :ninja:

we tried the nemo show in 08 but didn’t like it (don’t throw things at me, sorry!).

THANKS!!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1089986]Sarah – Last Christmas, we really enjoyed the orchestra that played at GF on the upper balcony. It was beautiful! Also, we did tree-hop from resort to resort and park to park. It was the first time I had seen the tree in the Dolphin, which was amazing.
Also, at BWV (and probably lots of other places too), Santa greets everyone in the lobby and they serve cookies and lemonade (hot chocolate too? can’t remember…) That was always a very nice touch.
Be sure to visit MK for some evening snow![/QUOTE]

Even in November? I would LOVE that!! We are doing MVMCP so I figured we’d get those decorations and the lights at DHS, but wasn’t sure how much would be up in resorts yet. We leave for home the weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving.

I’m so ready for Disney Christmas decorations! :wub:

Let me tell ya! You can certainly get the pixie dust. I had it doused over my bald head this year and it would NOT wash off for about 2 weeks. LOL. Darn Tink!

Trust me, it isn’t just you. I love gingerbread…that’s why I don’t like whatever it is they’re selling at the GF LOL!!!

Columbus, IN… say hi to Tony for me!!!
He made it into The Chase…Go Smoke… but I digress.
We always take a day or more to Hotel Hop @ the Holidays.
Fun at Christmas time seeing all the resorts. Don’t forget the DVC’s too.
Beach Club DVC lobby is really neat, as is the Wilderness Lodge DVC and Animal Kingdom DVC.
Not sure of your dates, but if the Candlelight Processional is running, make a trip to Epcot at nite to hear it. You don’t need dinner reservations. You can stand outside of the America Gardens Theatre.
Osborne Light show @ The Studios is another event not to be missed.
MVMCP is cool too. Snow on Main St.
Frank