Tell me where you would eat

Where would you suggest for dinner if you had only one day at Epcot? (please keep in mind that we have two children ages 8 and 9)

For us, it would be Restaurant Marrakesh. We eat there every trip.

if you have girls…Princess Storybook diner in Norway.

or the Garden Grill…both have characters.

Garden Grill
Food has always been good and can’t beat characters for the kids

Has anyone done Teppan Edo? We thought the kids would get a kick out of having a chef right at our table.

We’ve done Teppan Edo many times. The food is good - not fantastic - but good - and if you get a good chef, he’ll keep the kids entertained! If you opt for a lunch instead of a dinner, Chefs de France is a good choice, because Remy makes an appearance. Just what you want - a rat in a restaurant.:laugh: Norway has the Storybook Princess meal which most little girls adore. Biergarten is usually lots of fun for kids, because they encourage them to get up on the dance floor and kids love the Oompah Band. The buffet there is really good, with lots of kid selections.

If girls…storybook in norway…coral reef is cool - ask for a table right at the glass of the aquirium…that will keep them occupied.
Or garden grill of course.

Coral reef is not bad it just looks like it would be on anohter level and when the food arrives it is good but not on another level.

Storybook in Norway!!! We went twice and it was so much fun! The food was good and the characters were fun! If you have girls, they will love it!!!

We did Teppan Edo when I was younger (I think around 10) and all I remember about it is the chef and how entertaining it was. Don’t ask me about the food because I have no idea…it was all about the chef! I think kids would definitely enjoy it.

in Epcot its hard to say just because we havent had dinner there in a while. Ive personally done coral reef and thought it was good but that was when apps were included in the DDP

Are they fussy eaters?

No, they’re not fussy eaters at all.

I think we’ve decided on Teppan Edo, although we like Biergartan VERY much, we’ve never eaten at Teppan Edo and the kids want to try something different.

Oh, I love Biergarten. Their mac and cheese is awesome

Tutto Italia is good too…

[QUOTE=MickeyEars;1011242]No, they’re not fussy eaters at all.

I think we’ve decided on Teppan Edo, although we like Biergartan VERY much, we’ve never eaten at Teppan Edo and the kids want to try something different.[/QUOTE]

I was going to say Biergarten 'cause when I was that age I was TOTALLY enamored by the “feels like you are outdoors” dining & fun entertainment.

Teppan Edo is good & entertaining but we have so many fun hibachi places at home that it’s just not fun for us to do at WDW anymore.

I just did Teppan Edo for the first time - it was great! Our chef was very talented but not very entertaining - he did all the knife tricks but he was serious and quiet. There were younger female chefs at the tables around us who were having a lot of fun with things. I would not hesitate to eat there again - great food, great atmosphere. There were some kids at our table (probably ages 5 and 10?) who really enjoyed it and got a lot of attention from chefs & servers.

[QUOTE=MickeyEars;1011189]Has anyone done Teppan Edo? We thought the kids would get a kick out of having a chef right at our table.[/QUOTE

I ate there when I was little and I loved it! Your kids should have the best time watching them cook right in front of you!!! :laugh:

we’re doing Teppan Edo in May, and I can’t wait. There is a review on the homepage of Allearsnet…pictures and a video…I’m not sure how to post a link, but it’s on the right hand side of the homepage…it looks great

If you have never had a treat at the LeCellier in Canada then I would definately go there an feast on a magnificent filet with a dessert sampler. You won’t go wrong!

[QUOTE=MickeyEars;1011242]No, they’re not fussy eaters at all.

I think we’ve decided on Teppan Edo, although we like Biergartan VERY much,[/QUOTE]

You know T-Riff wants the Biergartan !!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
The kids can polka, while father enjoys the ambiance of Germany!!!:laugh:
… oh yeah and I hear they sell BEER!