Teppan Edo for lunch?

For our short trip for DD4s birthday, she wanted the castle or Chef Mickey, and I couldn’t book either . . . breakfast, lunch and dinner BOOKED! :pinch:

I did manage to get CP for breakfast, BUT wasn’t sure where else to book?

DD9 mentioned Teppan Edo for lunch, well she said, “The cool place that (our friends) told us about where they cook on your table and do tricks!” :happy:

So who’s been, what did you think? I’d have to do a lunch, since it’s the day we are leaving to come home . . . is it kid friendly? My DDs have never been to dining like this.

Thanks!! :heart:

We did this a few months ago and my boys liked it so much.We now go to Benihana all the time.We had dinner the food was good and the porations were big.

It’s totally doable with kids- they love it!! It’s good food!! Book it!!

We’ve been there for lunch a couple of times and enjoyed. It totally fine for kids, don’t worry about that.

Thanks! I’ll book today . . . once I can get through!?!?!? :glare:

We did it the week they re-opened and I must say, we were not impressed. We have been to places like this where the food is more flavorful and the chefs are much more entertaining. Granted, we may have had a chef that wasn’t into it that day or was new to the concept. I wouldn’t do it again. We also felt rushed out of there.
But we had fun there anyway.
We would not try this restaurant again, time’s too short for us at WDW to keep giving restaurants second chances

We’ve done it a few times.

So much depends on the chef. Last time we had a great guy and he kept us all entertained. The food certainly isn’t the best I’ve had - but it’s pretty good - and kids love the place.

this place is amazing!!! Teppan Edo is really nicely themed and the CM are so nice and REALLY good service!!!

after you go if you end up liking it so much then you can avoid the problem of getting reservations b/c sometimes it gets so busy!!! that tokyo dining is the exact same thing except no show and no fancy stove table.

[QUOTE=Dopey;922546]We did it the week they re-opened and I must say, we were not impressed. We have been to places like this where the food is more flavorful and the chefs are much more entertaining. Granted, we may have had a chef that wasn’t into it that day or was new to the concept. I wouldn’t do it again. We also felt rushed out of there.
But we had fun there anyway.
We would not try this restaurant again, time’s too short for us at WDW to keep giving restaurants second chances[/QUOTE]

The whole experience depends on the chef. Too bad you had a dud.

Thanks for the info . . . but it’s booked solid for the time we want to go. The only ressie left was for 9pm . . . too late for us to eat!

Maybe you can try 50’s Prime Time. The food is good and it is fun if you get the right waitress.

We’re only going for a 3 day trip and I get two TS . . . so we are doing CP and Tusker House . . . lunch was so good I want to see what breakfast is like. PLUS, Daisy is there and my DD who’s birthday it is, likes Daisy!

Sounds good!

OK I got in!! YAY!!!

1pm on 1/31 . . . I’ll try and take pictures! :happy: