Teppan Edo

We currently have ADRs for Teppan Edo for our trip in September. We have 2 children in our party that are very picky eaters and I don’t see them eating anything I’ve seen on the menus online for this location. Does anybody know do they also offer the basic kids meals, like chicken nuggets or mac n cheese?

We’ve taken our very picky son there and they didn’t offer him any kid friendly foods. We were with a larger group so we went with the group and just got him something either before or after we ate.

No they do not! I was there back in Jan for my DD5 birthday. IMHO, I don’t think this is a kid friendly place at all . . . except for the cooking part.

That said, you can watch the candy maker outside for FREE and enjoy it just as much! :happy:

I agree…nothing kid friendly there. Well, except for the whole cooking show! Unless your kids like grilled chicken, veggies and white rice, that’s all there is. Wait…they have yummy cookies for dessert for the kids! :laugh:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;969216]No they do not! I was there back in Jan for my DD5 birthday. IMHO, I don’t think this is a kid friendly place at all . . . except for the cooking part.

That said, you can watch the candy maker outside for FREE and enjoy it just as much! :happy:[/QUOTE]

Do you know some how I have never seen the candy maker? Maybe since we are dining at Tepan Edo this time I will see what the schedule for the candy making.

Oh she is AMAZING! She does it so fast and it’s always so beautiful. Get there are few minutes BEFORE she starts so you are in the front. Some lucky guest get to take home the candy . . . plus once she starts a crowd gathers fast.

They had peanuts in them, (DD5 is allergic) so my DDs just got the plain vanilla ice cream!

My dds liked the noodles! After we were done DD9 said, “That was cool, but the food was kinda yucky!” :laugh:

I enjoyed my meal . . . it’s more for an adult palette. Drop the kids at the neverland club and then go. :happy:

Oh no, that’s what I was afraid of. My son & I are the only ones in our bunch that enjoy sushi. I thought the whole Teppan Yaki experience would be fun, but without any backup “traditional” offerings or a kids menu with the old standbys of mac & cheese or nuggets, I’m thinking this is a bad choice for us. :crying: Luckily I was able to make a ressie for Coral Reef for lunch so maybe we’ll do that instead…

My DH and I enjoy sushi but our picky son doesn’t so I know how you feel.

If it’s something the rest of your party would like to try, I would just feed them before and get a drink or dessert!!

That’s what we did with our picky son. We got him something first then enjoyed our meal.

I didn’t think Teppan Edo was the sushi place…it’s a hibachi grill, right?

You can get sushi there.

Teppan Edo - Japan Epcot Menus Around Walt Disney World

I believe Tokyo Dining has sushi and a kids menu. Although the kids menu does not include chicken nuggets or man-n-cheese.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;969216]No they do not! I was there back in Jan for my DD5 birthday. IMHO, I don’t think this is a kid friendly place at all . . . except for the cooking part.

That said, you can watch the candy maker outside for FREE and enjoy it just as much! :happy:[/QUOTE]

Is the candy maker still there? In May we went to see her and there was not a time guide outside like there always is and the table wasn’t there either.

Oh I hope so! I didn’t know anything about this so I was really looking forward to something new when we go! fingers crossed